Which WOC would you get?

ilec

O.G.
Nov 25, 2009
I want to get a WOC, it appears that hk only carries the black classic WOC and the new black classic patent WOC. I'm considering to get either one. The patent one looks more bulky and might not go with as many outfits. The classic seems more versatile but the lambskin is delicate and looks similar to the medium classic flap which I already have. Anyone have modeling pics of the patent one? Suggestions? :smile:

Last edited:
the only thing i will worry about getting the black patent will be finger prints that could show up easily on the patent leather, esp. in dark colors. otherwise, i will vote for the patent woc.

hey, i got my black matte reissue woc gh from hkg. it was march 09 (admiralty), but then i had looked at it in oct 08 (canton) and told myself, "if its still there the next time i visit, its meant to be!". so obviously, it was. anyway, what i'm saying is that they might still have since it looks like they keep it in re-order.... *gulp*, i hope :sweatdrop:

on the other hand, if you prefer the classic cc's, regardless of maintenance, i'd get the lamb. its such a lil purse, you'll be fine!

I think the patent classic you are talking about is probably a Brilliant WOC instead of a classic. Is the CC logo smooth or blingy? Is that collapisble?

No, it's the classic quilted with the normal CC, the only difference is the leather. It is posted on the website, I think it is new for SS 2010.

I've only seen pics of the chevron and don't think they're available here. I do kind of link the pink one, looks cute, hehe. Do you know where I can get that through shipment?

hm....i dont really know. but you can try to call Saks, NeimanMarcus, or USA Chanel boutiques and see if they do international shipping.