Will the Epi Speedy come in new colours this year??

I've never really been a fan of the speedy until I saw some modelling pics of some of you with your Epi speedies... I think the Epi speedies look so classy!

I like cassis for a speedy but I'm just afraid that I'll end up not wearing it as much coz the colour does not seem easy to match with my usual outfits... I tend to wear more light-coloured clothing. I dun really like the black and I would be afraid to get the Ivory dirty coz I'm pretty clumsy with bags.

I tried asking my SA if I could special order an epi speedy in a neutral colour like brown or tan but she said this service is not available.... Sigh... :sad: She has also not heard news of new Epi colours coming out this year.

Does anyone happen to know if new Epi colours will be released this year?? Thanks!

Epi has been getting the short end of the stick the past few years, IMO.
Rubis (red) came out last year, but NO speedy!? Where's the justice in that?

I do have epi speedy 25 in black and it is a great bag. Can be casual or elegant...no effort required!

the last earth colour i guess, was the moka in 2006? Correct me if im wrong..... but if so, its about time to bring on another one. I DO have high hopes, because the new show (there is a thread about it) showed lots and lots of pretty neutral colours.... So Im counting on a tan/light brown version in the fall!

I'm glad I'm not the only one looking forward to new epi colours! :biggrin:

It's so fascinating to look at all the wonderfully colourful epi bags in the Epi Club... although my favourites are still the neutral colours... i went totally gaga over the moka, cannelle, fawn and vanilla..

If anyone happens to hear anything juicy about new epi colours from your SAs, do let us know ya? Thanks in advance from a new epi fan!

Is epi speedy still available in canelle?

Nope, that is discontinued, but they do appear on reseller sites from time to time. I got lucky a few weeks ago and secured myself a MINT one, so it IS possible ( I will do a reveal when she is here!)

Good luck if decide to go on a hunt!

wow! congrats Mowcam! Can't wait to see your reveal... Do post some modelling pics as well! When are you expecting it? I'd be sure to stand by the pc.. :biggrin:

Btw, is your new epi speedy a 25 or 30?

I will sure post pics, no worries! She should be here in the beginning of next week, but since im going away tomorrow, i won't be able to pick her up untill tuesday april 6th. Can't wait to see her!!! (oh, and it is a 25, which IMO is plenty big in the epi)