boys with bayswater

Eyssej

Mar 18, 2010
whats youre opion about a guy with a bayswater.
i think it's hot.
I want to buy a black one for my bf...(so i can borrow it)
We works in a office and he needs a brievecase but he hates those things.
so i tought a bayswater is a great option or not?

Hmmm. I don't honestly think that it would be the best bag available for a guy. IMHO I think you would be better sticking to the men's mulberry styles (unless of course you know that he likes and would be comfortable with a bays). Mulberry do some great men's satchel styles.

well, i have looked those but than you automaticly come in the messanger bags and that's what he want. and otherwise the normal brievecases or did i miss something..

Hope you don't mind me putting my 2 cents in.

Bays can work on a guy - but it depends on the guy. There are two gents on the Mulberry forum who have bays - one has a ticking stripe bays and he looks absolutely fabulous, and the other I don't remember the colourway.

Both men a fashionistas oozing with confidence, they own it - so I guess it comes down to your BF and his style.

IWantANewBag suggestion of a messenger is a good one. My DH wears a messenger also and loves it (not Mulberry, another brand).

Hope you don't mind me putting my 2 cents in.

Bays can work on a guy - but it depends on the guy. There are two gents on the Mulberry forum who have bays - one has a ticking stripe bays and he looks absolutely fabulous, and the other I don't remember the colourway.

Both men a fashionistas oozing with confidence, they own it - so I guess it comes down to your BF and his style.

IWantANewBag suggestion of a messenger is a good one. My DH wears a messenger also and loves it (not Mulberry, another brand).

Ehm, well the bf is not a fashionistas, but does know how to look nice. he wears suits for work.

My DH would rather cut his hand off than carry a bays. He does however use a barnaby and it looks great on him. He could never be described as a fashionista!

I have to say it really would have to be a guy who would choose this himself - if I bought one for my husband you would hear the laughing, followed quickly by bemusement, and swiftly again by guffawing, into the middle of the next century :biggrin:

Its a handbag at the end of the day lol, with a small handle heeheee ;)

What about a Piccadilly instead of a Bays? It's still the same shape but I think the bigger size looks more appropriate for guys. My guy friend carries a black Piccadilly and it looks really good on him. Bays is just too small for a guy IMHO