Hello...Jordanna

A

alicencoachland

Hey Everybobdy,
I'm new and my name is Alice. Well I have been lurking around here for a couple of days checking out lots o' post. Upon my lurking I discovered the Jordanna. Which is like a hybrid bag. As it is a combo between a maggie and a cambridge hobo. Not as big. I just wanted to let you ladies know that i placed an order for her today. There were only 269 left in black for JAX. I will reveal her when i get her next week.:yahoo::yahoo::biggrin::biggrin:

You know....not to sound dumb or anything.... I know that 'JAX' is like 'heaven' for COACH merchandise.... but what does it stand for? And can I get their information so I can order from there too??? :happydance:

You know....not to sound dumb or anything.... I know that 'JAX' is like 'heaven' for COACH merchandise.... but what does it stand for? And can I get their information so I can order from there too??? :happydance:
^^
i am in australia (where coach in insanely expensive) and would love to know what JAX is and if they have an online store!

Welcome alicencoachland!

Please leave your wallet at the door!:lolots:

This is to funny... but Really Alice you also need to run a credit check...:roflmfao: you are going to run out of cash fast..

Welcome

I will be glad to see your new bag I have not even heard of this one yet..

Welcome! Glad to have you here! I was wondering about this new bag! Kind of a maggie meets cambridge with t he 2 pockets on the side cant wait to see it!
Heres the drilldown pic of it!

15007_svbk_a0.jpg