desperately looking for Mulberry Emmy

patsybeach

Nov 24, 2008
I don't own a single Mulberry bag. I've never even bought a bag direct from a store. It's always Ebay. I recently discovered Emmy. I know I'm so late. I really want one. I've seen a few from Ebay. But I really want to buy a new one, not new condition. I want a brand new Emmy.

Where can I buy one? Online? Order through email? Who can I contact?
I contacted Mulberry through he contact info on the website today.

Please ladies and some men, help me fulfill my Mulberry dream:wondering

I do not think you can find one really brand new. Only in "close to new" condition - I recently saw one on ebay, but it went for ~£340! which is very much... Half the price of brand new Roxanne!

Hi Patsybeach

So youve fallen hook, line & sinker for the lovely Emmy - a great bag. For me, this is the zenith of the Mulberry intricate bags (discontinued due to cost of production).

I have not seen an Emmy at an Outlet (the best source for recently discontinued bags - which sadly doesnt include Emmy anymore) since last year - and that was a fluke.

May I suggest you keep scouring Ebay - new/mint bags do come up from time to time. There are alot of girls that dont use bags and will move them on eventually.

ALWAYS post on the authenticate thread to confirm.

I would also suggest contacting our recognised authentic sellers (another thread lists their Ebay names) and give them your wish list.

Good luck babe xx

I do not think you can find one really brand new. Only in "close to new" condition - I recently saw one on ebay, but it went for ~£340! which is very much... Half the price of brand new Roxanne!

Hi K

(Have you come out of that dream Mercedes yet?)

Gosh - Emmys have improved their price then? I remember a few years ago, ebay sellers could barely give them away.

Ive always like the look of them (I like alot of bag design detail for my money) but they are a little fiddly apparently - not that I would know of course:nuts:

Ells xx

Hi K

(Have you come out of that dream Mercedes yet?)

Gosh - Emmys have improved their price then? I remember a few years ago, ebay sellers could barely give them away.

Ive always like the look of them (I like alot of bag design detail for my money) but they are a little fiddly apparently - not that I would know of course:nuts:

Ells xx

Hi Ellie!
Always dreaming! I like Emmies, have a snake one and wanted this oak "out of the attic new won in lottery" Emmy, but then saw the price jumping up... and decided I rather dream

oooh a snake emmy - Now that is a rare species indeed.

ITA re Emmy price vs worth vs value. I will only pay what I think something is worth, I try not to get into bidding wars.

My neutral Emmy isnt Oak but the Cognac & Almond............I dont like Choc & Oak so was surprised I liked the Cognac.

Perhaps this perfect Mercedes will have a few Mulberrys in the boot..........