The Daily Mail's Photoshop Awards...(Heidi, Victoria,...)

Angel1988

O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
I hope I'm allowed to make a thread like this, but it's just amazing how the Daily Mail, which is an official news paper I think, constantly photoshops celebs like Victoria Beckham, Kate Moss and now also Heidi Montag to give them the legs of an 80 year old woman with cellulite.

Why on earth is the Daily Mail so obsessed with cellulite?:thinking:Not even vile gossip bloggers like Perez Hilton do this.

Daily Mail Montag.jpg

Daily Mail Beckham.jpg

I don't have the original pictures, but I think everybody knows that Victoria's and Heidi's legs don't look like that.

Here are some links:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1258642/Heidi-Montag-reveals-signs-cellulite.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ples-Posh---shame-theyre-sun-kissed-legs.html

My personal view is that the DM is a misogynous paper written for misogynous women. If you think their articles are bad, go read the comments left by the readers -some of them are unbelievable.

lol. are you a US mail online reader?

No, I come from Belgium, but I found it accidently online when clicking on a link of Victoria Beckham orso. I love Victoria's style and also Nicola Roberts's (though they seem to spare her), so I just click on their pictures, but the accompanying stories:rolleyes:...

I don't even check that site a lot, yet, I've already seen 3 articles of celebs (VB, Kate Moss and Heidi Montag) who they've given those legs.

But it IS an official news paper right, and the celeb section is part of it?

A year orso ago, Victoria's legs (even according to the Daily Mail) still looked like this.
http://images.google.be/imgres?imgu...efox-a&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&tbs=isch:1

Last edited:
Actually she does have celulite (Posh) and has talked about it. Other reputable mags have talked about it also. But EVERYONE has it. Now, when I saw the pic of heidi today and def thought it was an exaggeration. After all that surgery I would have though she'd have celulite like that sucked out.

^ i disagree! :nogood: Victoria did say something about having cellulite, but it was a long time ago. And most probably she was referring to her Spice Girls era. I mean, look at the woman now! Her thighs are so small, there's not even place for cellulite! :smile: Plus, even if she did have it, what this paper did with her photo is not even close to the truth.

But EVERYONE has it.
Not true at all! I agree, even the smallest girls can have it but then again, girls with a little bit more meat on their bones than average can very well be without it. It all comes down to the individual body structure.

Actually she does have celulite (Posh) and has talked about it. Other reputable mags have talked about it also. But EVERYONE has it. Now, when I saw the pic of heidi today and def thought it was an exaggeration. After all that surgery I would have though she'd have celulite like that sucked out.
:lol: I think so too

^ i disagree! :nogood: Victoria did say something about having cellulite, but it was a long time ago. And most probably she was referring to her Spice Girls era. I mean, look at the woman now! Her thighs are so small, there's not even place for cellulite! :smile: Plus, even if she did have it, what this paper did with her photo is not even close to the truth.

Not true at all! I agree, even the smallest girls can have it but then again, girls with a little bit more meat on their bones than average can very well be without it. It all comes down to the individual body structure.

Before commenting, read my post...I said, They EXAGGERATE the pics, ie enhance, make worse.

And no, that was a pretty recent article, POST spice girl days when she talked about her cellulite. Just because she may weigh 50 lbs, doesn't mean she does not have cellulite or fat.

...the Daily Mail, which is an official news paper I think

actually no, the daily mail is hardly reputable. :tdown: It is tabloid-y, and it hardly has any journalistic integrity. Frequently, the daily mail copies/pastes interviews and blurbs from legitimate sources and makes them appear as though they're original interviews, when in fact, they are not. :nogood: