** Help Me Find This Style or Size! Post Requests Here **

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Hmmm. I'm guessing several seasons old because of the curved heel?

I figured that if they did appear in croc periodically, they'd still be fairly rare since not that much croc seems to appear each season. Ah, well. Definitely not wanting them enough to SO some. $1500+ markup just for the SO is a little much for me.

Thank you! :flowers:

I think they are retailed for more than $1500!

Last edited:
Yes! Madison has them in Croc. they're $$$$ but gorgeous!

Oh, jeez. I did NOT need to know this. (Especially since I just got a NO to my special order request. :P) *sigh* Colors? Just for research purposes, of course...

I think they are retailed for more than $1500! LOL

HA! Yes, indeed. I meant that the 30% additional cost for special orders (which would be around $1650 for most croc styles) on top of the $5500 for the shoe would make it waaaaaay out of my price range.

This is going to sound crazy, but I spent all night dreaming about croc Pigalles. :Push:

Have piggies ever come in croc?

(And LOL, when I do a Google search for "pigalle" Leda's picture of all of her shoes lined up in front of the mirror comes up as an image!)

Here are some from Madison, but they are lower heel (85mm). They do exist in the straight and higher heel though. Horatio and Madison IMO always have some good croc!

Attachments

• PIGALLE 85 lavender.jpg
    PIGALLE 85 lavender.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 182
  • PIGALLE 85mm black croco.jpg
    PIGALLE 85mm black croco.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 159
Does anywhere do the altadama 140 in lavender suede? (not sure if they exist yet!)

Or the hyper prive in lavender patent?

Also, the declic 140 in lavender suede, turquoise suede, black suede or just about any suede!

Sizes 40, 40.5 or 41.

Thanks and happy St Patricks Day!

I have not seen lavender suede Altadama 140, but I have lilac python nabuck AD 140s. I got them last year from the St. Honore boutique.

There are lavender patent VPs at Bergdorf Goodman and HPs at St. Honore. You should check there for sizes.

I have only seen the declic in black suede. You will probably have to check Ebay for those or you could do a SO in the any of those colors since the materials have been available on other style shoes this season!

This is what the lavender suede looks like:

SIMPLEPUMP85lavendersuede.jpg

This is my lilac python nabuck AD:

June2009CLs070.jpg

Lavender Patent VP (not a great depiction of color):

CLLavenderVP.jpg

Lavender Patent HP:

CLLavenderPatentHP.jpg

ETA: You could always trying to SO the Altadama 140 in lavender suede too!

Thank you so much Asha! Suddenly I really want a pair of lavender nabuck python ADs!!!

Thanks again

Maria

I have not seen lavender suede Altadama 140, but I have lilac python nabuck AD 140s. I got them last year from the St. Honore boutique.

There are lavender patent VPs at Bergdorf Goodman and HPs at St. Honore. You should check there for sizes.

I have only seen the declic in black suede. You will probably have to check Ebay for those or you could do a SO in the any of those colors since the materials have been available on other style shoes this season!

This is what the lavender suede looks like:

SIMPLEPUMP85lavendersuede.jpg

This is my lilac python nabuck AD:

June2009CLs070.jpg

Lavender Patent VP (not a great depiction of color):

CLLavenderVP.jpg

Lavender Patent HP:

CLLavenderPatentHP.jpg

ETA: You could always trying to SO the Altadama 140 in lavender suede too!

Status
Not open for further replies.