Success in Ordering Barenia Birkin?

I asked about this at my store and they advised they have another client who is still waiting for her barenia birkin and it was ordered over 3 years ago.Paris haven't declined the order but they haven't fulfilled it either. I decided against ordering and choose to use my offer of a SO instead

I asked about this at my store and they advised they have another client who is still waiting for her barenia birkin and it was ordered over 3 years ago.Paris haven't declined the order but they haven't fulfilled it either. I decided against ordering and choose to use my offer of a SO instead

Bummer! That's what I was afraid of. I may place the order anyway, and see what happens. Who knows, I may come across one from a reseller that's not priced too terribly much over retail.

Thank you, Ms Birkin!

i heard they are taking there time ,but i think that the order itself can be put in .the question is how long it will take to actually have it in store, but you might as well go for it if they are taking so long .

i heard they are taking there time ,but i think that the order itself can be put in .the question is how long it will take to actually have it in store, but you might as well go for it if they are taking so long .

yeah. better now than later.

I know someone who just got her preloved Barenia 35 Birkin. And I'm happy for her. :yahoo:

I, ahem, know someone who had an order accepted in Paris a half year ago. The, ahem, person is still waiting and may wait another year.

The person is, though, curious about the potential difference in the barenia leathers. As an owner of the old barenias, she has heard about the possible changes in the source for the leather. She is curious....a little nervous. On va voir...... she will certainly report back.

She is also now wondering if she should have requested a special color for the interior...

Last edited:
I, ahem, know someone who had an order accepted in Paris a half year ago. The, ahem, person is still waiting and may wait another year.

The person is, though, curious about the potential difference in the barenia leathers. As an owner of the old barenias, she has heard about the possible changes in the source for the leather. She is curious....a little nervous. On va voir...... she will certainly report back.

She is also now wondering if she should have requested a special color for the interior...

Same here, Perigord. I have an older White Bus that I adore, and will be very interested to see if there's any difference in the old and new.

I have bitten the bullet, so to speak, and placed my order....not it's just wait and see.

last year '09 .. tried to place an order for a barenia 32HAC but .. no go .. explaination .. they were taking birkin orders only .. O_O! .. any truth to that .. I really don't know .. but on my travel .. they will take any order and it was accepted ..

Congrats, Lovely! May we see a picture??? :smile:
Thanks, yes, here it is:smile: I wouldn´t have been able to get it had it not been for a darling friend!

CG, you have to get one, I´m loving it!

002-22.jpg