Please help with Advice as I feel I have bought a Fake & I am about to get scammed.

I needed to use Caroldiva once before for an authentication letter for Paypal and I highly recommend Carol (if you need her that is once the bag has arrived!).
She was fantastic, answered all my emails quickly and did a wonderful and detailed letter for Paypal.
I hope your bag is authentic OP, please do keep us posted!

He claims this is the only bag he has and that the 7 others he sold were because he had 7 bidders who cancelled or were non payers or were in contries he did not ship to.

So I thanked him and informed him that LV do not do written Authentications but there are others who specialize in that field so If his bag is authentic I look forward to receiving it and if it is not I will file a claim against him.
So now I just have to wait and authenticate here when it comes in the post. I have my fingers crossed.

That doesn't even make since to me. For a "lawyer" he doesn't seem very intelligent. I guess only time will tell. Good luck. Everything will work out.

Hi Ladies, the seller got in touch to say he could Not POST the bag to me as he is really busy, but will send it by Private Courier, I was just wondering if this is okay to accept?
Also, should I open in front of the delivery man? Any advice would be really appreciated, as he does state Posting by signed for,in his listing and now is sending via private courier...I know....I am getting paraniod lol but this all seems tricky. TIA

Hi Ladies, the seller got in touch to say he could Not POST the bag to me as he is really busy, but will send it by Private Courier, I was just wondering if this is okay to accept?
Also, should I open in front of the delivery man? Any advice would be really appreciated, as he does state Posting by signed for,in his listing and now is sending via private courier...I know....I am getting paraniod lol but this all seems tricky. TIA

WTF???? If you are feeling iffy about it , can he agree to a mutual cancellation then, if he still has the bag? (I mean, its not like he's not used to it since "he has listed the same bag 6-7 times", right???

WTF???? If you are feeling iffy about it , can he agree to a mutual cancellation then, if he still has the bag? (I mean, its not like he's not used to it since "he has listed the same bag 6-7 times", right???

Thanks Mowcam, he won't do a mutual cancellation, I asked
He says I will see it is authentic or I have his refund policy...etc etc. Bag should be delivered by Private courier on Sat eve. Should I accept Private courier?

Would contact pp to find out if accepting a package from a courier would still

be covered by a snad?? I would again try to ask for a mutual cancellation..

and what happens if you refuse this package..perhaps ask the seller to cancel

the transaction & you will pay the ebay fees.. try what you can.. good luck..

Unless you really overpaid for an auth, where's he getting all this money to make it even half-viable to ship via private courier?

I think that pretty much confirms (as if you needed it confirming) that it's a very overpriced fake, sadly.