EXPRESS club

oh I love their work clothes...they make me wish I had to dress up for my job lol. I did just get a nice dress since I have to give a presentation for my research soon. It looks like a black high waisted skirt and white top, but its a dress so its easier to put on :smile: love ittt!

ooh i saw that dress online and wanted to try it on but they didnt have my size at the store )next size up looked humongo) any modelling pics?? :graucho:

I used to work at Express in college. I spent a nice chunk of my paycheck there. :P Now, however, I don't spend a whole lot of time in Express. I guess I tend to migrate over to Ann Taylor Loft, White House/Black Market, and Banana Republic more often. :heart:

Ahh, I used to shop here SO much when I was younger! Hell, I still buy stuff there often enough. Hmm, I think the last purchases I made were the sequined front tank in at least five colors haha, and a couple of those open front shawl cardis (black, burgundy and grey). :smile: Actually, no, the most recent stuff = a super cute burgundy sweater dress ($19.99 on sale), three beaded cardis that were originally $69ish down to $20ish and a black high waisted pencil skirt (also on sale for $20ish)... love the sales! :nuts:

I actually wore that black beaded cardi last week!
Aromabdayoutfit.jpg

I went to Express last night and am sad to report I found nothing of serious interest. But since the coupon expires Sunday I did end up buying a few cardis and a few button ups on sale. 2 button ups and 2 cardis for $60 after coupon... so not bad.

I might order the cropped blazer online. They don't carry it in my store (yet?) and it does look cute, but since their sizing is so inconsistent I'm a tad hestitant.

I am wearing my Express studded blazer today (pic in outfit of the day thread and on my blog). Here's a close up shot. I :love: this blazer
Pic003-3.jpg

^Oh I always loved that blazer, but my dumb Express sold out of my size before I could get one!

kooky, I'm still working on your modeling pic of the black and white dress. The lighting in my apartment is too bad to take a good one AND the internet is too slow to upload them :P gosh I suck hahaha. I'll do it this weekend when I'm home with good lighting and wifi.

I went to Express last night and am sad to report I found nothing of serious interest. But since the coupon expires Sunday I did end up buying a few cardis and a few button ups on sale. 2 button ups and 2 cardis for $60 after coupon... so not bad.

I might order the cropped blazer online. They don't carry it in my store (yet?) and it does look cute, but since their sizing is so inconsistent I'm a tad hestitant.

I am wearing my Express studded blazer today (pic in outfit of the day thread and on my blog). Here's a close up shot. I :love: this blazer
Pic003-3.jpg

I love the blazer! Just because of you I gotta go buy this and more clothes :graucho: