search for dark blue city

Jul 30, 2008
Hey all! As usual I need input! I'm coveting a dark blue bag. Pref. a city. Thinking gsh. Here are the options: canard gsh city, hold out for fall's navy, or hunt for 08 marine. What would be most versatile? I love marine with ggh but think for my everyday navy I want gsh. I own violet and pale magenta step and sang ggh and pourpre gsh city. Thoughts? Also I have outremer rh city too forgot that lol

I'd wait for fall's navy. You can still keep an eye out for Marine - it's gorgeous too.
What about Officier? Though that might not be easy to find.

OT: Why was this thread moved to the shopping section?

I just saw Canard IRL today and it's a great blue. It doesn't have the purple undertones that Officier has. I think I actually prefer it to Officier but I haven't seen Officier in a while now.

If you wear lots of true navy, then Canard GGH/GSH City would be gorgeous with your wardrobe.

I think true navy of next season would be overly matchy-matchy with what you wear, as you said.

If you get the Canard and love the navy of next season (no guarantee that it's definitely coming out, although we've all heard that it is!!!), then I am absolutely sure you will be able to sell your Canard no problem - especially when it has the GH.

Good luck with your decision - look forward to seeing what you decide!

Hello dreachick, I hope I can help you. I only have canard at the moment (not the last). All I can tell you is it's a very controversial blue IMO. It really is a very versatile blue. But up to now this canard is still intriguing me, she changes IMO. Wish you luck with any color blue you'll get.

I just saw one!!! It was on the bay last night by Eva! let me see if it is still there...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Littlerock~ This was not my auction. I have not seen in the rules and regs where a link to an auction cannot be placed or discussed. If this is a new rule, how come it is not posted?

Buying/Selling on tPF
  • Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted. Threads of WTS or WTB nature will be locked or deleted.
  • Soliciting your items for sale via Private Messages is prohibited.
  • Linking your own auctions is not permitted, in posts, signatures or otherwise. This includes eBay, eCrater, iOffer and other auction-type sites.
  • Selling of personal items is only permitted in the invite-only Marketplaza. Instructions on how to gain access are posted here.

Hello dreachick, I hope I can help you. I only have canard at the moment (not the last). All I can tell you is it's a very controversial blue IMO. It really is a very versatile blue. But up to now this canard is still intriguing me, she changes IMO. Wish you luck with any color blue you'll get.

Your thread is part of the reason I like the color! Versatile is good, and I like that it changes. I love navy, but also like a kick! I'm anything but typical!