Can you identify this bag from Anthro?

someday681

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
I found a bag from Anthropologie.com that I kinda like, but I'm curious to see if it is available in other colors somewhere else. They don't list the designer, grrr. Does anyone recognize this bag?

Thanks!

It also has a removeable cross body strap. The link keeps pasting weird, but here is a photo:

attachment.php

Attachments

• unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 319
I often like Anthro bags, but also can't stand the way in which they don't generally list the designer. What's up with that? Hmmmm.....

They may want to prevent their bags from appearing on those price-comparison web sites. Or they may want to prevent their customers from price-shopping the bag.

Seems like a lot of their bags are exclusives. Although I have seen bags from well-known makers at Anthropologie that have been renamed for their catalog. Saw a Moni Moni Splendor that they had renamed "Annie Oakley."

But it's true that in the pictures on their web site they seem to take pains to obscure the manufacturer's label when they show close-ups of the inside of the bag.

I do love their bags though. And OP that is a LOVELY bag!

^I don't think that's true. If you take a look at the bags currently on the Anthro site, you can see that many of them are from Tano, Lockheart, Joe's, Lucky Penny, Miss Albright, or some other established designer but are not listed as such. I know that Anthro sometimes gets special orders from certain companies, but rarely do they design their own handbags.

Same goes with their clothes...the only ones actually designed by Anthro are from Leifsdottir, though few of the rest list the real designer.

Last edited: