HAC or Birkin

TammyD, but 4th Jan is just next week, and what's more it's Paris you'd be flying to! Wish you all the luck you need to score the Birkin you are after! :heart:

Thanks MrsSparkles! I'm actually leaving on Sunday, not 4th. Flying off as soon as I attend a cousin's wedding on Saturday. So it's exciting for me! I just wish I can access the internet enough to report on my experience in Hermes!

Actually i use my HAC more than my birkin but it maybe effected by the color-combo(birkin chatrause, HAC havanna-choco-gold).
And HAC is great for work if you have to carry a lots of documents.

I can't wait for your progress report and do post as soon as you can, OK TammyD. And be diligent like everyone advises ... go everyday! Work off that fab lunch everyday at the mothership. What a bunch of butterflies you would have in your stomach when you enter the store everyday. How very exciting. :yahoo: Wish you all the best, and only the best. Hope you get to meet the special SAs recommended by some of the lovely ladies here, who could work out some magic for you!

I can't wait for your progress report and do post as soon as you can, OK TammyD. And be diligent like everyone advises ... go everyday! Work off that fab lunch everyday at the mothership. What a bunch of butterflies you would have in your stomach when you enter the store everyday. How very exciting. :yahoo: Wish you all the best, and only the best. Hope you get to meet the special SAs recommended by some of the lovely ladies here, who could work out some magic for you!

Thank you Mrssparkles!!! I'm getting excited already! Thank Goodness for this forum, from which I learnt (almost) everything I need to know about scoring a Birkin from Paris. The hunt is ON!! :wlae::wlae:

Hi ladies!!

Am in Paris but haven't been to the mothership yet. Yes Yes I know. I should get my butt off this chair and start moving. Just that since I arrived I've got a lot of people to meet. Will go this afternoon if possible. Will be reporting for sure!