rggh IRL in Amsterdam - nothing like ggh

Aarponen

Proud & Preowned
O.G.
Apr 8, 2008
I do not hang around here anymore too often, but had to share my experience of rggh. Those who love ggh will be disappointed, it is nothing close in brightness or elegance IMO. To me it looked dirty and dull. I saw a first with rose gold mini giant hardware, a total let down. For me this seals the decision go get into Chanel next if not finding old ggh bags.

I am totally sad. Rose gold will be great option to those who think that ggh is too blingy. Rose gold for me is total no no. What a great saving for my wallet.

Hi Aarponen! I saw a black rggh first this past weekend too and you are right, for someone that does not like the gh, I actually did like this as to me, it had a bit of a vintage vibe and not as bright but I am definitely just a rh kinda girl ;)

Girls,
Does the rggh have a pinky or orangey appearance to it? I have one pair of rose gold earrings and they are a pretty pinkish color.....nothing that I would want as hardware on a bag though! I didn't get to see the rggh, luxeshop. I bought a black town with sggh....I like it because it's not blingy and a nice change from what I was used to. I used to have all GSH and GGH city bags and I got tired of them being so heavy. Can you describe the color of the rose gold?

Hi girlsgottoshop, I think they just got them in on monday, it was definitely muted down, not bright, sort of antiqued and not really pink or orange. I never thought I would like any gh, but I did like this - especially in the black first, the leather was amazing on the bag I saw!

More like the GGH in color, but antiqued? Yeah, I think that's what sold me on the Town that I saw. It's leather is amazing!! The best leather I've seen in a black Bal in a long time!!!

I saw RGGH on a Town and LOVED it as the GGH is too much bling for me. I can see why the GGH lovers would be disappointed in the RGGH though, as the color is almost totally different.

no, not like GGH at all as that is really bright - this was totally different, you should go see it, are you in Hend or LV? Yes, the blacks are looking really good lately, huh?

More like the GGH in color, but antiqued? Yeah, I think that's what sold me on the Town that I saw. It's leather is amazing!! The best leather I've seen in a black Bal in a long time!!!

I saw RGGH on a Town and LOVED it as the GGH is too much bling for me. I can see why the GGH lovers would be disappointed in the RGGH though, as the color is almost totally different.

I agree! I think the samller RGHW is an option for RH lovers. I don't think GGH lovers would like to toned down effect. Sometimes GGH is to bright for me.

^^ Totally looks like a subtle and more smaller version of GGH. I really like the RGGH, especially on Black bbags. Not sure about RGGH on the other colors though? Though it would for sure look smashing with a white bbag!

RGGH is not a suitable substitute for GGH though as they are so so different. Does the RGGH come in "bigger" size like GGH? Or is it always smaller?

no, not like GGH at all as that is really bright - this was totally different, you should go see it, are you in Hend or LV? Yes, the blacks are looking really good lately, huh?
I'm in Vegas. I hate to go down there because I'm sure I'll fall in love with it and then I'll want to buy it!! LOL I bought the GSH Town....they did tell me that they won't be getting in any Town's with rose gold for awhile, so I'd have to wait it out.

RERE...rose gold will come in the giant size as well. Yes, they did show me a pic of the giant rose on a new white color for Fall......GORGEOUS!! It was very hard to tell the color of the rose, but it looked smashing on this "new white" for fall as she called it!