Do you allow....

Jun 15, 2009
...your daughters to use your bags???

OMG I came home last night and my daughter (18) had my new PEYTON Tote - WTH - I had not even sprayed her yet - I told he PUT her back to sleep until I use her - WTH -

My daugther used my Denim Zoe and now it looks like it is about 15 yrs old.

OMG I came home last night and my daughter (18) had my new PEYTON Tote - WTH - I had not even sprayed her yet - I told he PUT her back to sleep until I use her - WTH -

Not yet but Im sure the day will come! My bags are too big for her right now (she's 15 today and getting that sig stripe tote in pink), but she has eyed my small Cranberry Sabrina before, lol. Im sure I'll give it to her at some point since its really kinda small for me.

I'm the opposite, I worry when my mom takes my bags out! I bought her her own Brooke in the small size in black leather and she still has her eye on my Large Zoe, sorry Mom but I can't replace Zoe if you hurt her!

I think you have to look into how it's being treated. If your Denim Zoe is a preview of what might happen to ms. Peyton then I would probably say no. For reference, I'm 21 and mom is 45.

I'm the opposite, I worry when my mom takes my bags out! I bought her her own Brooke in the small size in black leather and she still has her eye on my Large Zoe, sorry Mom but I can't replace Zoe if you hurt her!

I think you have to look into how it's being treated. If your Denim Zoe is a preview of what might happen to ms. Peyton then I would probably say no. For reference, I'm 21 and mom is 45.

Ms Zoe looks terrible on the inside - a billion pen marks - I was like WTH - so last night i made sure she put Ms Peyton back in her dustbag
I am 42 and she is 18....and she loves ALL my darn bags

hahaha, too funny. Hypothetically if my daughter was old enough and wanted to use my bag I would say no! But now she's only 4 so by the time she wants to carry my bags they will be vintage :smile: I would probably have new Coach bags in line by that time, hint hint new Coach Fall line!

My douhter turned 25 today & she bought a new peyton for her b-day. This is her 3rd coach bag & she does not treat them well, but it's her $$. I would not let her use my bags, of course we have different taste.

My daughter will be 3 in May - hopefully when she's older I can make her a fellow Coachie & pass down my older bags to her, as long as they aren't ones that I absolutely love & can't live without, and hopefully she will be as in Love with Coach as I am!

If my "daughter" got a hold of mine she would use it as a chew toy. Mine are high up so she can't even see them. She was all over my Kristen when I first brought it home smelling it. Heaven forbid she would get slobber on it.

Guess even my "girl" knows a good thing when she sniffs it.... :winkiss:

CFC - I do not even let my Mother or Sister use my bags... It makes me so nerves that while they have it I an not feel comfy...

I have a bag that was purchased for me and my sister and we share it and I can not stand it I am about to buy her one of her own...

You might want to charge her a user fee. Maybe once she has to connect use with her money she might take better care of it. If it comes back in good shape she gets her money back.

LOL I would not let mine use my bags, I am way to careful and she would not be. Daughter or Grand daughters find a bag that they like, If it is one I can find again if I really have to, then I would just give it to them. That doesn't happen with bags that I know can not be replaced or that I am crazy about. Mostly the girls like my wristlets so far.