A reveal...any guesses??

^^ I think my reservation is just having two purses and will I be bothered to keep swapping between them. I think there is a need for a purse VIP liner! lol

Fuzzy - looking at the colours of bags in your collection- I think you will use both easily- when you only have one you dont think about what goes with each bag- but in your collection there are some that will look better with neutral oak and Im sure you will soon get into the habit of switching- enjoy and relax you have made the decision to keep now so the rest will come easily!!!

Fuzzy - looking at the colours of bags in your collection- I think you will use both easily- when you only have one you dont think about what goes with each bag- but in your collection there are some that will look better with neutral oak and Im sure you will soon get into the habit of switching- enjoy and relax you have made the decision to keep now so the rest will come easily!!!

That's very true, I do feel a bit self conscious getting emerald mabel out of cerise daria for example - the SA's at tills usually give me a bit of a funny look and I'm sure they are thinking what terrible clashing colours! :blush:

Right, Oak is coming out of it's box and will be accompanying me for the next few days whilst I'm away! :biggrin:

Its gorgeous and I NEED one for my bays!!!

Seriously Fuzzy- this oak purse is a keeper- and it will be a little something positive in this difficult time- my dad died of terminal cancer and I nursed him full time for the last 3 months- he made my mum promise that after he had passed she sort out and get me to accept "him" paying for a trip to Memphis to help me recover- he knew me so well- I also bought a little something special there ( a gold elvis TCB pendant) which I now always associate with my dad so this purse could be a little special to you in the same way?

Sorry for your loss Elvis, my dad had cancer too - it had been a long time coming and he'd gone downhill dramatically since christmas, but it still came as a shock when he finally passed away, if that makes sense. I think the oak will remind me of him, you are right...maybe that's part of the uncertainty as it's all so raw at the moment, but in time I'm hoping it will only bring good memories :smile: My sister & I are having his wedding ring split in two and plated in white gold (as neither of us are yellow gold wearers), so I will have that in a couple of weeks too :biggrin:

Your necklace sounds great, it's nice to have something so special :hugs:

Beautiful purse fuzzy - i think you should deff keep it.
I have two purses, one oak and the other choc and i swap between the two. Not on a daily basis, more monthly. I think it's a good idea to 'rest' them every now and then so they don't get too battered!