Help me pick my FIRST WOC!!

Mia729

Feb 21, 2010
Hi girls, I recently fall in love the WOCs!!! My problem is I think they are alll very cute, and I can't pick the ONE!! I narrow down my choices to three:
1. black patent quilted WOC
2. red or coral patent chevron WOC
3. black patent CC strass WOC

Can you guys (especially the WOC experts) tell me which one you like the best and why?! TIA!!! :P
(btw, I borrowed pics from some WOC threads, I hope you guys dont mind!)

Attachments

• IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 197
  • coral.jpg
    coral.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 204
  • CC Strass.jpg
    CC Strass.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 206
I am a bad person to ask because I now have 7 WOCs! I have both the black Strass and black Brilliant in your photos, but passed on the Coral Chevron. I wish the Coral Chevron looked IRL like the shade of red it appears to be in the photo, but it only looks like that under certain lights. Under other lights it is definitely more orange. I really wanted a red patent Chevron WOC, but sadly it does not exist.

So, out of the black CC Strass and black Brilliant, I think it depends on your lifestyle. I have both and can see using both for different occasions. The black Brilliant is very classic and would go with almost anything and the black CC Strass is more blingy and fun. Good luck with your choice. They are all great options!

Jennifer

wowzaz~~~ I love the chevron! Out of the three, I love the chevron the most... I like the colour, but if it is more orange as G&Smommy said, I think I'd like it a little less. It's stunning though~~~

The first pic you posted is the brilliant WOC, and I think it is sooooo gorgeous! But I love the sides on the chevron WOC because it looks like you can fit a weeeee bit more in it! The strass is bling-y, but I also love it for that fact.

I guess I am no help because I love all your choices! But you can't go wrong!!!

The first pic you posted is the brilliant WOC, and I think it is sooooo gorgeous! But I love the sides on the chevron WOC because it looks like you can fit a weeeee bit more in it! The strass is bling-y, but I also love it for that fact.

I guess I am no help because I love all your choices! But you can't go wrong!!!

im really new to WOCs. sooo what's the difference b/t the classic quilted woc and the brilliant woc (you mentioned)??? :P

I am a bad person to ask because I now have 7 WOCs! I have both the black Strass and black Brilliant in your photos, but passed on the Coral Chevron. I wish the Coral Chevron looked IRL like the shade of red it appears to be in the photo, but it only looks like that under certain lights. Under other lights it is definitely more orange. I really wanted a red patent Chevron WOC, but sadly it does not exist.

So, out of the black CC Strass and black Brilliant, I think it depends on your lifestyle. I have both and can see using both for different occasions. The black Brilliant is very classic and would go with almost anything and the black CC Strass is more blingy and fun. Good luck with your choice. They are all great options!

Jennifer

My chanel collections so far have been a little too safe and classic. so i hope my woc can be little unusual and fun! :P I kinda lean towards my 2nd and 3rd choices. the coral chevron has a classic shape and fun color. (im sad too that the red chevron doesn't exist! do u know if it comes with other colors??) the cc strass's blingy is unusual too. but i think ppl here like the chevron better.

From what I can see, besides it being patent, the CCs on the brillant WOC are different from the classic quilted WOC. I think it is also thicker.

I would love it to be thicker. more space!hahah... do u know what color it has besides black?? i think quilted black is a little too common and safe. :P

Both the Chevron and the Brilliant are in the new style with the sides that do not collapse. I was told that they are not actually thicker, that the others are the same width but the sides collapse.

Differences between the Brilliant and classic quilted are the facted CCs, the non-collapsible sides, and I think the quilting is a little puffier on the Brilliant.

The patent Chevron WOC comes in Coral and Pink at NM and black at the boutiques. It does not appear that the US got any red patent Chevron. I am not sure about what is available internationally.

I hope that helps!

Jennifer