Need your HONEST opinion on this bag, PICS INSIDE

Aug 2, 2006
ME AGAIN :biggrin:
Please look at these pics and help me decide a few things...

1. Does it look like it has the thicker shorter handles or the thinner longer ones?
2. It does have distressed leather.. do you think its too much? I am kind of more of a smoother leather girl , I dunno what ya think?
3. Go for this one or wait?

Thanks
Not my pics...

P1080498.jpg

P1080506.jpg

P1080547.jpg

Last edited:
i am not sure about the handles length...i am new too....lol
what color is that?? it is gorgeous!!!!is that lipstick???....the leather looks a little distressed but not even close to my fuchsia one....
i love it....beautiful color and great for spring thats for sure!!!

i am not sure about the handles length...i am new too....lol
what color is that?? it is gorgeous!!!!is that lipstick???....the leather looks a little distressed but not even close to my fuchsia one....
i love it....beautiful color and great for spring thats for sure!!!

It is the Fuchsia one...lol!!! I will post another pic, BRB

:faint: that looks pretty. I'm new to Treesje too but those handles look thicker than the ones i've seen on the refrence, maybe you can ask the seller to measure it out for you. but hot D#%(@ that's pretty. :drool:

I like the bag!! It is such a fun color! I *think* they are the newer handles but don't quote me on it. Personally, I like the new handles better since they fit much more comfortably over my shoulder.

This looks to me like the older style asher, the zippers stop in the middle. Its a little hard to see because the pics are small. The braided handles are not as thick as the older style asher I had for a while though. There looks to be very little distressing on the bag. I think its a great color. I have the new pink and love it!