09P Fuchsia Soft Caviar Maxi Available

jainstein

O.G.
Oct 15, 2006
As I posted on the Chanel thread earlier, I was looking for everywhere in the world (mostly Asian countries, since I have many friends all over Asia) for the 09P soft caviar fuchsia jumbo or maxi and 09P soft caviar blue roi jumbo. I finally decided on getting the 09P soft caviar fuchsia jumbo! In my search I located several resellers who has the fuchsia maxi but most of them were a bit overpriced and I wouldn't wanna recommend them.

However, one seller offered US$3,150 (SGD4,200) + shipping!!! The item is located in Singapore and she said she can ship it to the US. I was gonna get it but since I've decided on getting the jumbo instead, I'm letting other people know so that someone who might be interested in can get it. I've seen the photos seller sent and it looks pretty authentic but of course, if you were to get it, you should always authenticate it at the authenticate subforum to be sure.

It's BRAND NEW and comes with everything with the receipt.
If you are SERIOUSLY interested, PM me and I can send you the seller info.

Haha I know! Act 2 is killin' me! I can't wait for it all to come in! I also cheated a little and have a couple Bal's on the way tooo..............:graucho:

NYCavalier, you cracked me up:lolots::lolots:! You have got quite a few bags already, but I guess you still have more coming!

Can't wait to see your reveal!! :graucho:

I've been seeing it disappearing and reappearing on Yoogis site, wonder if it's the leather issue...I love the color, almost took the plunge a few times on varies sizes, but after finding out issues other members had with soft caviar, I decided it's a no-go for me.