Official piercings thread

eeeek i HAD my belly button pierced until one day i was wearing a knitted sweater and it caught on my belly ring as i was taking the sweater off... i snagged it real bad.. it got infected and now i have an ugly bump :/

so now i just have my ears, and my tongue... i got it so long ago that i forget its still there

this pic is kind of old because I don't wear the third holes anymore and I also have my cartilage pierced on the same ear...the tragus piercing is my fav. :smile:

-1.jpg

I've had a whole lot of piercings in my life but now all I use is one in each ear... I feel like I'm too old for anything else. I had my belly button done when I was 18 and the pain was absolutely excruciating.

I only have my ears but I would like to get my nose done. I worry because each time I got my ears done (twice, with 4 holes total) I developed a skin irritation and my earlobes itched for maybe a week total. I just couldn't deal with that on my nose!

I love piercings and used to have my tongue, labret (2x), beauty mark, nose and industrial but now I only have 2 holes in each ear. I miss them but felt they were too young for me. :sad: I'm 26 now.

I have two piercings in my ears and I got my bellybutton done when I was 17. My best friend got her "happy button" pierced my senior yr of HS. I can't imagine how much that hurt...
OUCH. I don't think I can ever let some stranger poke around down there xD

I've always fancied getting my tragus pierced - can anyone tell me a bit more about it? Like how much it hurts etc...

Some people say it's the most painful piercing [ear wise] others say it didn't hurt at all...it really depends on your tolerance.

I would imagine it's like getting a nose ring, because both are on cartilage and getting cartilage done hurts...a lot. xD

I used to have lots of ear piercings. 7 on one ear and 3 on the other. i also had my belly button pierced but took that out many years ago.

Now i have 2 on each ear and one tongue ring.

OUCH. I don't think I can ever let some stranger poke around down there xD

Some people say it's the most painful piercing [ear wise] others say it didn't hurt at all...it really depends on your tolerance.

I would imagine it's like getting a nose ring, because both are on cartilage and getting cartilage done hurts...a lot. xD

How about compared to belly button? I had that done and didn't think it hurt in the slightest...

I have several in my ears but I really only use my main lobe ones. I'm lazy, LOL.

I had my nipples done for several years but got sick of the maintenance. Because they rub against your clothes constantly they get irritated really quickly. Fibres get stuck in the metal, your nipples get stingy and you have to use disenfectant....Boring!

Now I have a VCH - too much information? :wondering Anyhoo, 10,000XXX easier than the nipples, you can forget all about it. Until you go for a smear test and remember and get all embarressed! :blush:

I've always fancied getting my tragus pierced - can anyone tell me a bit more about it? Like how much it hurts etc...

I have my tragus done too, and I love it!!

As for the pain...well, everyone is different, but for me, the actual piercing wasn't too bad, it was mostly the pulling/tugging after to get the jewelry in that hurt the worst! But even still, in total it all lasted less than a minute, so it was well worth it. Yes, I have heard that it is the most painful one, and I guess that's because the cartilage is really thick there. I would say if you want to get it done, don't let the pain put you off, because truly, it only lasts for a minute or so. Also, the soreness after for me only lasted about a week. Whereas, I got a helix done last year, and it's STILL sore from time to time.

i have 1/2" earlobes and regular second holes and my septum. i had my belly button and both rooks but had issues and they are no more. i want my rooks done again but too painful. i think that might beat tragus for ear pain......