Croc Maggie @ Outlet Yet?

I heard these are all sold out at Jax....they are ordering more for May 1st to sell in boutiques so I don't they will be at the outlets anytime soon.

Oh Ok...thank you. I suddenly began liking this bag for some reason and was just curious. I wonder if I can get an extended PCE to purchase this before its gone...

I would try to do that....tell them you had the flu or something and could not make it in....same thing with the carryalls too BTW. They are still on the website the SA told me because they can be backordered.

PCE was extended to March 24th, did you ever get one. If they have more coming in in May, your boutique should be able to "backorder" it for you and use the discount

Yes, I have the PCE and I was in Macy's looking at a Madison carryall in the pink croc material. I actually don't like the material that much. So I think I will pass on this type of material. There is a new bag similiar to Maggie but black with 2 pockets in the front called a Jordana that was posted in the new spring/summer 2010 collection that I have my eye on. Wonder if we can preorder it yet :smile: I know I know, always changing my mind :smile: