The Bumpers Club *2*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had some shamrock nail stickers. I had some a few years ago and they were super cute.

:P

Necro... YES, glitter is sooo hard!! but it's so Nice on!! Green glitter?

Em, Oh the Black with the Red interior is NICE!! Hope they still do make it! That was a classic combo!! We'll wait w/ you ... Wait for Pink tom. for the news!! :nuts:

thanks Yeli, i want the black with red so fingers crossed they are still making it. i love the look of lamb skin but everyone said i should get caviar because its stronger ;)

Em, Lucky!! You can wear anything! :biggrin:

I'm a medical researcher so my hands are always either in gloves or exposed to Acetone/alcohol... so I have a hard time keeping my polish on!

Necro, but even then so... after all the acetone - I still have glitter on my nails! It really is hard to come off! Grrrr!

This is the green I'll be putting on tonight. (These were my Xmas nails, but it's a nice green and it'll be fine for St Paddy's Day)
bngreenglitter.jpg

Em, Lucky!! You can wear anything! :biggrin:

I'm a medical researcher so my hands are always either in gloves or exposed to Acetone/alcohol... so I have a hard time keeping my polish on!

Necro, but even then so... after all the acetone - I still have glitter on my nails! It really is hard to come off! Grrrr!

OMG acetone :nuts:

This is the green I'll be putting on tonight. (These were my Xmas nails, but it's a nice green and it'll be fine for St Paddy's Day)
bngreenglitter.jpg

wow pretty

Necro, you have to post your green glitter tom on the beauty thread!! :biggrin:

Em, I have the classic flap in Black caviar with silver hardware... then I have the black cavair medallion tote, Black caviar tote with GHW, then a white python shoulder bag,... several other pieces... I'll take a photo soon! :biggrin:

Necro, you have to post your green glitter tom on the beauty thread!! :biggrin:

Em, I have the classic flap in Black caviar with silver hardware... then I have the black cavair medallion tote, Black caviar tote with GHW, then a white python shoulder bag,... several other pieces... I'll take a photo soon! :biggrin:

Oh cool, you have heaps. Have you had any issues with quality??? im just getting a little scared after reading all these threads lol

BTW what size is your classic flap???

Status
Not open for further replies.