Newbie want to know something.........

NL3181 - Did you purchase it at an Hermes boutique? If so, it should have come with the small dustbag and also a little care card. It looks to me like it is several years old, so I'm guessing you didn't purchase from Hermes directly. If you purchased from eBay or a reseller, then those items have probably gotten lost over the years.

Either way, it's a very nice bag, so congratulations! Don't use anything other than clear Meltonian on it, and then only use it sparingly. Your bag will stay beautiful for years. Enjoy!

divine but yes it should come with a petit card inside a little bag just like your dust bag with care and specific cuir or leather observations hmm odd but its hermes darling everthing is a mystery at hermes !

To silkstarh and birkel,

I bought this bag at Hermes Amsterdam , it didn't came with extra little dustbag for the shoulder strap and no care card/book :confused1:

The stamp is K encased in a Square (near the front long snapping strap)

Should i return the bag ???

Few more pics to share......

009.jpg

013-1.jpg

To silkstarh and birkel,

I bought this bag at Hermes Amsterdam , it didn't came with extra little dustbag for the shoulder strap and no care card/book :confused1:

The stamp is K encased in a Square (near the front long snapping strap)

Should i return the bag ???

K is year 2007, so it's been kicking around the store for a while. No reason to return it, but they should give you a small dustbag and care card for it. I'm sure there will be no problem, if you just ask.

K is year 2007, so it's been kicking around the store for a while. No reason to return it, but they should give you a small dustbag and care card for it. I'm sure there will be no problem, if you just ask.

Thank you for your reply Silktarh :smile:

This colour is very pretty but now i am a bit worry about color transfer issue.

i have an etoupe lindy and although there will be color transfer (depending on your jeans) it won't be that noticeable. i just wipe it with baby wipes. but lately i don't even bother anymore :smile: the etoupe will darken over time, as mine has.