In need of a good Saks SA

Sharkbait

Schumi Obsessed
Sep 2, 2007
Went to my local Saks yesterday and the girl working there couldn't have been less helpful and more snotty.

So....I'd like to give someone deserving the commission on the shoes I'm about to buy!

I'm bitter, and slightly, irritated, as it was the second time it's happened to me in that store, but I'm going to hold that in for now. ;)

Thanks, chicas!

Shark-I completely feel for you. I am not a fan of my SAs at my Saks either. Not sure if you saw a thread I posted a little over a week ago but I had an SA inspect the Defils I was wearing b/c I think he thought they were fake!!! Ugh! Anyway, there are some good SAs out there, they are just not always easy to come by.

I have a great Saks SA....Jonathan at Saks ATL....his cell is 770-331-9600 and he is text friendly. Just let him know you are from tPF;)

I second this, he is amazing and has helped me with so many pairs of shoes. So friendly and never impatient with you no matter how many questions you have. He's in Atlanta and I'm in New York, so we communicate through email and phone, either or, he's the great!

So sorry that they weren't helpful Shark! In ATL, the Saks SAs are great and NM is snotty...... Not a good feeling when you are hoping for some anticipated CL time;)

YES. God, NM was a cesspool of snottiness when we were there. The SA who helped us at Saks was delightful (and I think we scared him a little bit LOL). The guys at Jeffrey were also very nice and very friendly.

I second the NM snottiness here! I cannot tell ya'll how many times I've asked for a particular size and I've been brought out the wrong one because "Louboutins run small" and when they're too big (LIKE I KNEW THEY WOULD BE), said SA just disappears.