Could I be happy?

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
So, I've never really been that fond of the Galliera, EXCEPT in azur. And I've never really been that fond of azur, EXCEPT on the Galliera. So, could I be happy with an azur Galliera? I'm not sure why I'm so drawn to it considering the style or pattern have never been my taste. But I just feel that I NEED it! I want a summery shoulder bag. The only true shoulder bag I have is the mono neverfull MM. Should I just get the Galliera and hope I love it, or should I get something else? Maybe a Cosmic Blossom tote or a different azur shoulder piece (Noe?)? Please help me! I'm being tormented here.

What about the neverfull in azur, since you already like that style? That way you could also get a wallet, bag charm, inclusion, bandeau, etc with the extra money.

If you do not want another neverfull, then try the azur galliera on in the store, and if you love it, get it.

Get it!!! I have an Azur Galliera PM and I LOVE it! It is such a beautiful bag and so comfy to carry. I too was not a fan of the Galliera in mono and wasn't crazy about Azur either, but for some reason the Azur Galliera spoke to me and I picked her up in Paris last May and she has been my favorite ever since.

go for it!!!!I was the exact same as you. After I got my azur gallier I loved it so much I had to go and get a mono one

DSCN2394-1-2.jpg

i just don't see how you can possibly go wrong w.this beautiful bag!! i think you should definitely get it!! yes, it'll be so perfect for spring summer but it'll go nicely w.dark clothes in the fall winter too. get it, get it, get it!!!! :graucho:

Get it!!!!! I want a Azur Galliera Pm soooooo bad! Beljwl's Gallieras' are stunning. Look at her pic, doesn't the azur just scream buy me?! Lol. That is the first on my wishlist. I strongly advise on that shoulder bag.