How-To Make Exemption for Buyer

crazzee_shopper

Now a Mrs.
Jan 13, 2010
I hope someone can help. I have tried searching on TPF and ebay and could not find any information.

I am currently looking at an auction that is restricted to buyers in Europe. I have contacted the seller and asked if she was willing to ship to the US. She had responded "yes" but didn't know how to go about lifting the restriction to include me into the auction.

Since I don't sell on ebay, I have no idea how to advise her on the steps. Can someone please help! TIA!

if you go to site map at the top right of the ebay page, the middle column, third one down is the buyer exemption list and this seller can add you do that. Good luck!

I hope someone can help. I have tried searching on TPF and ebay and could not find any information.

I am currently looking at an auction that is restricted to buyers in Europe. I have contacted the seller and asked if she was willing to ship to the US. She had responded "yes" but didn't know how to go about lifting the restriction to include me into the auction.

Since I don't sell on ebay, I have no idea how to advise her on the steps. Can someone please help! TIA!

Do not know what you intend to purchase, just make sure that it is

authentic.. if it does need to be authenticated, please post

on TPF.. someone will help you out...