Price Tag Location

Has anyone seen this? I purchased a Kristin op art black/white tote. It had a stain in the front pocket. So I called the SA and she put another back for me. Didn't notice it when I picked it up, but the price tag was attached on the zipper pull inside. Usually the price tag is attached on the handle. Could this be a return? Thanks everyone!

Yeah, some of my bags were purchased with the price tag inside too and I inspected the bag very clearly and nothing was wrong with them. I don't think they are returns but I could be wrong.

I hope I can get this right...
I asked my sa about this... Said I didn't want a return...she said, if it's a return, the tag is on the outside (at least at their boutique).
Maybe ms-Whitney can chime in on this one.

My tag was on the inside zipper pull as well. It was a brand new one ( according to the SA) from the window display.

They had two on the floor the same way. They had no new ones left in the back.

Might want them to look better without the tag hanging on the outside.

We attach the bags to the zippers on the inside for floor models. Some stores just put the tag inside the zipper pocket but we actually attach it to the zipper pull. Chances are you got the floor model.

I have dealt with this SA whenever she is there. She's honest and lets me know what looks the best on me. So I talked to her on the phone about the stain. Said she would inspect it for me and make sure it was good and that she was glad I returned the stained one. I'm terrible about inspecting them before walking out the door. So I do trust her.
Thanks everyone for your replies. Think I should call and ask her about it?

Has anyone seen this? I purchased a Kristin op art black/white tote. It had a stain in the front pocket. So I called the SA and she put another back for me. Didn't notice it when I picked it up, but the price tag was attached on the zipper pull inside. Usually the price tag is attached on the handle. Could this be a return? Thanks everyone!
My kristin also had the price tag attached to the zipper inside and it's brand new so I don't think it means anything?