For the Oklahoma folks

jenni16711

O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
I was talking with the manager of the fp store at penn square mall and she informed me that the new outlet mall that is going up out by the airport will now be featuring a coach factory store!!! I just thought I would share with everyone! It will be open around summer 2011.

How far is that from Kansas City, KS? I will be visiting there from time to time, and I'd think that drive might be closer than the one to Ozarks (I think there's one there...).

I was talking with the manager of the fp store at penn square mall and she informed me that the new outlet mall that is going up out by the airport will now be featuring a coach factory store!!! I just thought I would share with everyone! It will be open around summer 2011.

OMG Jenni you have made my day! Do you know what the new outlet mall is called?

Well, you might know - I've lived In Wichita, 2.5 hours from OKC since 2006, and have had to make trips to OKC & Tulsa once or twice a month that whole damn time. NOW, since we are moving back east this summer, they get a coach outlet there a year later. Sigh.

And OKC is 6 hours from KCK - Osage Beach, MO Outlet (at Lake of the Ozarks) is still much closer to KCK, as it's only a 2 hour drive.

Last edited:
I was just at Penn on Saturday w/my PCE. I am REALLY excited about the outlet coming to OKC (about 1 hour from me), but then again not! Coach is already EVERYWHERE, now it will be more so. I am seriously looking into LV because of this.

OMG, I'm so excited!!! Being in Norman that would only be a 30 minute drive!!!! Yippee!!! I'm not able to get down to the TX outlet due to the kids and hubby in Iraq, so this will be wonderful!! Thanks for the info!!

PW - do you guys still have a Grandy's in Norman? I go to Tinker all the time for work-related stuff, and used to eat there all the time. Grandy's is my family's FAVE restaurant from back home - and OKC is the closest one to where we live. :biggrin:

No solid dates but I was told that property was bought and will be done sometime next year. Layout shows COACH as one of the stores.

For those that know me, I've been spoiled when I was living in the East Coast (near Philly). Outlets everywhere! From AC to DE to MD and VA and of course, PA......I went there every month. Then a little over 2 years ago, I moved to OK. Closest one to me is Allen, TX - at least 3 hours away. Only COACH sources is the boutique that's at least an hour away from me and regular department stores like Dillard's.

They could change their minds last minute and decide not to open I suppose but I'm crossing my fingers! This definitely made my day! :yahoo:

That's good, everyone deserves an Outlet near by...I have 3 outlets, and and 4 Retail Stores near me...Some are farther than other's, but not too far,lol....It just stinks to Always have to pay FP....