epi electric zippy wallet thoughts please!

deepott

O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
Hi I am thinking about purchasing either the zippy wallet in epi electric or the sobe clutch although i think I will get more use out the zippy wallet but I would love to know what you all think thank you.

The Zippy Wallet is a gorgeous wallet, but I find the Zippy in Electric Epi to be dull because you see is are the Electric Epi leather panels and a paladium zipper.

I prefer it in Vernis (Pomme or Amarante) or Monogram canvas (with the khaki brown and gold printed monogram lettering).

If you like the Electric Epi, could I recommend the Koala Wallet style with the huge nifty shiny paladium beaky snap. That gives it a nice shiny compliment.

Good luck choosing. :tup:

I have the Epi Electric zippy coin purse in black and I LOVE it, I really like the shine! I have the Astrid wallet in black epi electric as well and LOVE that too! I would go for the Zippy wallet, or the Astrid, it's really a gorgeous wallet. I don't have the Sobe clutch but I do like it...however if you think you'll get more use from a wallet I'd go for that! Good luck with your decision!

I have the Epi Electric zippy coin purse in black and I LOVE it, I really like the shine! I have the Astrid wallet in black epi electric as well and LOVE that too! I would go for the Zippy wallet, or the Astrid, it's really a gorgeous wallet. I don't have the Sobe clutch but I do like it...however if you think you'll get more use from a wallet I'd go for that! Good luck with your decision!

ITA! I don't have the Astrid, but love that style as well!

Thanks for the replys I did like the Joey wallet as well but the opening of the zip coin section was very tricky and I don't like the note section how it not closed off!

They are quite different really but if you're looking for a good wallet, the zippy wallet is fabulous and I think epi electric looks really nice and elegant. Happy shopping!