A new hunt! what bag do you recommend?

coreenmd

cruisin’ thru life :)
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
Ok so after carrying my alma bb with it's long strap on one shoulder (80's-90's style) I just realized that I love shoulder bags with long straps (like carrying my chanel with a single long strap on one shoulder). and so now i would like another bag with this length of strap. any suggestions? i was thinking of the sologne but do you think it's too boxy? also are the straps too long meaning it's only for crossbody?

Last edited:
here's some pics to give you an idea. :smile:

vintageLV.jpg

sologne.jpg

thanks Forsyte! The eva is much too small and the strap is too long on me. not really a fan of the bloomsbury and the saumur is too big.. but the petit noe? i didnt know it had a long strap! which canvas do you recommend? ooh now i'm curious! i'd like a petit noe in either mono, mc or azur.. i need to find pictures! :smile:

The strap isn't as long but it has the same idea...I tried it on in the boutique today...it has kind of a relaxed cool like. GL!:biggrin: And for the noe I like the azur, mono and epi...

chinchin_lim: not a fan of the idylle as i'm scared of it's longevity!

as for the Brea, i did consider the PM in amarante (i have the pomme alma bb) but i dunno. i think the fingerprints will drive me nutso! i have the sarah wallet in amarante and sometimes i wish i got pomme!

i know! that bag is a work of art! and of course a little out of the budget... siiiigh..

Ever consider getting one in good pre-loved condition? I've come across those 30% - 40% off retail. I love shoulder bags with long straps too and I must say my white mc petit noe is one of my favourites! :smile: