PCE Part II--Nothing but Kristen

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Well, you may remember that I bought some beautiful bags last week on my first us of my PCE. In case you missed it, here's what I bought:

DSC01952-1.jpg

Well, after getting some much needed advice and recommendations from some of you here, I decided that I couldn't live without getting another Kristen bag in that yummy yellow color. I've absolutely fallen for the large Kristen hobo and hope they come out with other colors in the future. Anyway, here she is...

DSC01953-1.jpg

I also bought a watch and a keyfob, but they had to be ordered. So, I'll be posting a Part III when they get here.

So, after getting the yellow Kristen hobo Friday evening, I saw the Kristen Opalescent Patent Drawstring Largo Hobo and thought about her all night. Hubby said he had no problem with me getting yet another bag, if I returned some of my unused things. I tend to buy keyfobs and scarfs and never use them, so I gathered them up, as well as a mini wallet and a bag I got from the outlet a few months ago. Bottom line, after my returns and the PCE (used for the 4th time!) I got my bag and a few goodies all for $128.00!!!

DSC01956-1.jpg

DSC01955-1.jpg

DSC01954-1.jpg

Here's a group shot of everything (minus the watch and keyfob--which I know I will use because it's going on the yellow hobo!)

DSC01958-1.jpg

Wow...you had A LOT of things you weren't using to nearly cover the whole purchase!

I also saw the opalescent hobo...and it is TDF! Really, super beautiful! I'm all :drool: over here!

I know, I couldn't believe it when I added it all up! I've learned that I really need to rethink things before I buy. This will definitely ensure that all of my purchases get used and not just sit in a drawer.

I know, but I feel like someone should be doing this to me... ==> LOL :bagslap:

Oh don't get me wrong, I have no problem smacking you upside the head with a designer bag, but when it's all said and done, I'll still try to talk you into the buying something fun and exciting, such as, hmmm, possibly a large Kristen wristlet? :graucho: