Did anybody buy the Kristin Op art Flap Hobo 14765?

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
I'm looking at this flap and still lovin' this op art design so much... did anybody buy this bag in the flap style? If so, do you have some IRL picture? I can't get her out of my mind, and I wonder if they'll let me use PCE one more time to get her... :graucho:

Attachments

• 351880671_o.jpg
    351880671_o.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 131
Here you go... I just took some quick photos of my Kristin graphic op art flap bag for you, please excuse the photo quality as they weren't taken in the best lighting conditions:

2010_0312CoachKristinFlapBag0001.jpg

2010_0312CoachKristinFlapBag0005.jpg

2010_0312CoachKristinFlapBag0003.jpg

2010_0312CoachKristinFlapBag0002.jpg

My photos don't provide any justice at all as the flap bag is much nicer/gorgeous IRL!

Last edited:
I got her :yahoo: :wlae: I'm in LOOOVE with this bag, perfect size, feels the same size as my platinum bridgit did :smile: Now I've got 3 Kristins and one Kristin wallet...

The SA said that if something should go wrong with the sequins, for sure coach will do something about it... i m surprised it took me this long to pick her up, she's gorgeous! Got the scarf too, of course... now i m debating weather i should have bought the wristlet as well...?!

Last edited:
I got her :yahoo: :wlae: I'm in LOOOVE with this bag, perfect size, feels the same size as my platinum bridgit did :smile: Now I've got 3 Kristins and one Kristin wallet...

The SA said that if something should go wrong with the sequins, for sure coach will do something about it... i m surprised it took me this long to pick her up, she's gorgeous! Got the scarf too, of course... now i m debating weather i should have bought the wristlet as well...?!

Congratulations on your Kristin graphic op art flap bag and scarf, Coachmommy! I was also debating whether or not to get the matching wristlet as well. In the end, I opted for another pair of Coach flats instead. By the way, I took my flap bag in so that my SA could check it out for me.... she snipped off the loose thread and said to just bring the bag back if I had any problems with the sequins.