Ordered new purse!

coachbabys

Mar 7, 2010
I ordered a COACH HAMILTON CARRYALL Off white and brown leather. I can't wait for it to get here. It's brand new with tags and I got a great price for it!!! :yahoo: I am pretty sure this was a outlet buy because of the prices but that's ok to me because We don't have a outlet here. I needed a everyday purse that would match most things so decided on this one. I can't wait to get it in the mail

"Classic new bag! Coach Hamptons Signature Carryall is stain and water resistant. Handbag is trimmed with mahogany leather and accented with silver hardware. Zippered top with double straps and has contrast stitching. Exterior front pocket with turnbuckle closure. Bottom has silver feet, inside is lined and includes zippered pockets and two open pockets. "

Borrowed pic from ebay to show you what one I am getting

353834220_o.jpg

Last edited:
No, I am sure it's fine. LOTS of people just assume HML means Hamilton. No worries!
LOL, My first coach was a hamptons hobo in white with black trim from the outlet, and for the longest time I thought it was from the hamilton collection.
Your bag is very nice, I love pebbled leather it is so easy to care for. Once my 3 year old covered (and I mean covered!) my hamptons in lipstick (your bag was just boring Mommy...) and it cleaned up with no problems with some dish soap (even the stiching came clean!)
Enjoy your bag!