WASHED CHECK SNOOD and REVERSIBLE CHECK SNOOD?

giasty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2010
Hi all; I noticed on Burberry website these two types of snood:

REVERSIBLE CHECK SNOOD €130.00
http://www.burberry.eu/fcp/product/...-CHECK-SNOOD/10000010055?lastcategoryurl=true

WASHED CHECK SNOOD €295.00
http://www.burberry.eu/fcp/product/...-CHECK-SNOOD/10000006071?lastcategoryurl=true

Can anybody say me the differences?
From descriptions, the only difference seems to be "Snap button closure along seam" for the first one..Dimension (30cm wide, 60cm circumference) and material (Cashmere) are the same..
What do you think?
Why to buy the most expensive one, while the first one is also (probably) more confortable to wear?

Thanks for the attention!

Marco

I'd assume that the least expensive one is mostly some other material and only a small % of cashmere...the more expensive one (which is the one I have I think) looks a lot thicker and is 100% cashmere as stated in the description.

I LOVE MY SNOOD!

I'd assume that the least expensive one is mostly some other material and only a small % of cashmere...the more expensive one (which is the one I have I think) looks a lot thicker and is 100% cashmere as stated in the description.

I LOVE MY SNOOD!
Thank you!I've just bought the 100% cashmere snood :yahoo:

I think it's supposed to be big....like a scarf would be wrapped around your neck a couple times. And actually...the check snood is a lot smaller than the knitted snood that they have...I remember seeing pics of the knit snood on here somewhere and the person was able to where it like a tube dress...haha.

I love the look of the check snood. I had worries about messing up my hair when taking it off/on...but I got used to it! I prefer that over having to wrap/unwrap a scarf and it always coming undone :P

it's a timeless piece/style and I absolutely love it. Try doing a google search. It can be worn more than one way...up to cover your entire neck and parts of your face...or up over the top of your head...or down like a big necklace...and I'm sure other ways as well.

hope that helped :biggrin: