Remember Me.

Jeannam2008

Fashionably me :)
Jul 10, 2009
In theaters today. I saw the previews for this during Dear John, anything with Rob. Pats. in it has me ready to watch.

I want to see this, but I try not to spend too much money on movies so it's between seeing this or "The Last Song" at the end of the month. So if this get's good reviews I might see it.

Whose going to see Remember me? Or who already has? What did you think?

i'm going to see this. but i honestly think rob has "harry potter syndrome"

meaning: he is known as edward cullen, therefore he will not really succeed as anything else.

I want to see it but I'm not sure if I wanna see it in theaters. It's just so expensive.
But from the trailer, it looks like he has pretty good chemistry with the girl, I'm not sure who she is though.

^That's how I feel. I honestly can't picture him having chemistry with another girl like he does with Kristen as Edward and Bella. It's like impossible now haha

Trust me, I just got back from Remember Me and they definitely have chemistry. :graucho:

Just got back. Wow. He was amazing in it!

Don't want to give details since I know others haven't seen it yet, but I give it a :tup:

I liked it too!! OMG, the ending completely threw me! :wtf:

I like unexpected. Now I just have to get my BF to go see 2 movies with me this month. He doesn't like going to the movies and spending that money unless the movie is really worth it. Well this is and so is The Last song haha I can't chose one over the other.

We just got back from seeing Remember Me. I really liked the movie. Even dh thought it was pretty good. I enjoyed seeing Rob in a different roll than Edward (even though I am on Team Edward).

Fran:biggrin: