Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

Monica & bagaholic,
Thanks for your input. I hope i don't end up wanting another 16 after i get the 17.... bad idea.....

Chessmont,
Congrats on your coming 25th, every reason to celebrate, start planning now, get those wishlists ready.....:graucho::happydance:

Dreamdoll,
I am sure u can easily guess I hv the 'Kiasu Syndrome':blush:

I shall look u up for Japan (H)appiness for some inspiration:graucho:

Will do a an action pic when the bangle arrives.

I am so grateful for all the wonderful ladies help, save me lots of sleepless nights.

Cannot wait to see your action pic :smile:

Dreamdoll,
I am sure u can easily guess I hv the 'Kiasu Syndrome':blush:

I shall look u up for Japan (H)appiness for some inspiration:graucho:

Will do a an action pic when the bangle arrives.

I am so grateful for all the wonderful ladies help, save me lots of sleepless nights.

My wrist is 14.cm, I tried on the size 16 and it was perfect... There is no way a 15 would have fit.
I read if you measure you wrist and add 1 or 2 cm that is the size you should get. I thought I read add 1cm, but there is no way a size 15 would have fit me. Adding 2cm was perfect for me.

I think it also comes down to how you like it to feel on your wrist. I originally was told I was a perfect sz 17 and bought it but I did not like how far it rode up my arm. I especially noticed it at night. I ended up getting a 16 and though I do not like my jewelry fitting snug, the 16 is comfortable to me though I do not have a lot of movement with it. It's weird so definitely a personal feel for how you would like to wear it 24/7.