I'm crazy for Kristin, one more???

kikiWoo

O.G.
Feb 8, 2008
So I just ordered the lrg kristin hobo in black, the teal kristin crossbody clutch and a peach wallet.... BUT I can't stop thinking about the op art satchel. It keeps catching my eye so I tried it on today and loved it. The only thing is it's not my usual style to wear such a bold print, but something about it just calls to me. I'm also worried about shoulder slippage, but I put a couple weights in it and it seemed to stay pretty well. Should I let it go and see if I'm still lusting after it in a few days/weeks or do I go there tomorrow and bring her home???

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 74
I love the Kristin line too! I am have a few things from the new line, including the op art wrislet, and can't stop thinking about the black leather wrislet! I'd say go for it if you like it that much, I have held off on a bag before for just a little too long, have gone back and it is no longer available. You can always hold off on clipping the tags until you are 100% sure, but at least you have it and don't have to worry about it selling out!

Congrats on the stuff you have already bought, awesome haul!!

The op art tote?? I'd say go get her!!!! I have the turquise and I love her to death. I really think you'll like her too. You have a nice collection of Kristins!!! Congrats. I like the contrasting colors of the black/white.

I don't know what it is about the Kristin collection but it seems to be making a lot of us want more than one piece. I bought the Large hobo in taupe, the yellow large wristlet and the crossbody clutch in turquoise also. I STILL want to go back this weekend and get the tote in either yellow or black. I'd say go and get it if you still have a PCE to utilize - that way you get the discount and if you decide to keep it you know you got it at a discount. IF not, perhaps it might not hurt to wait a couple weeks while you sit on it and contemplate it. Although, have you had them check quantities? If it's getting low, maybe you SHOULD get it now.

Thanks guys... my SA said I could come back anytime before sunday if I wanted something else with my PCE, so that is not a problem. Can any of you ladies who have carried the tote chime in on any problems with shoulder slippage???

Sounds like you'll regret it if you don't get it, and who knows when the next PCE will be, so I say go for it! You can always keep the tags on for a while, like one of the other posters suggested.

So I just ordered the lrg kristin hobo in black, the teal kristin crossbody clutch and a peach wallet.... BUT I can't stop thinking about the op art satchel. It keeps catching my eye so I tried it on today and loved it. The only thing is it's not my usual style to wear such a bold print, but something about it just calls to me. I'm also worried about shoulder slippage, but I put a couple weights in it and it seemed to stay pretty well. Should I let it go and see if I'm still lusting after it in a few days/weeks or do I go there tomorrow and bring her home???

Oh boy. Me too! I bought the small black leather Kristin hobo 3 weeks ago. Tonight, I was going to get the black leather tote. But in the same color, I didn't feel I was purchasing a new bag. So the SA suggested to get the "kri opa sat ew tote" #14768. I'm 61 and wonder if this is too loud for me. I'm 5'3 and petite. What do you think???? Thanks:biggrin:

I say get it while it's still PCE and available like many others are suggesting.. and return it if you decide you don't want to keep it.. the yellow satchel is already sold out and who knows what else is going to go next!!

I say get it while it's still PCE and available like many others are suggesting.. and return it if you decide you don't want to keep it.. the yellow satchel is already sold out and who knows what else is going to go next!!

I did get it tonight at the Caoch store. I don't have a PCE, but found out this morning they are giving 25% off. Couldn't stay away. Was in there two hours trying to decide. I took my receipt for my black leather Kristin hobo, just in case they would give me the discount. AND they did. So with the 25% off on both bags, I got the op art tote for only $198. Just hope it doesn't look like "too much" on me or too young.:nuts:

I did get it tonight at the Caoch store. I don't have a PCE, but found out this morning they are giving 25% off. Couldn't stay away. Was in there two hours trying to decide. I took my receipt for my black leather Kristin hobo, just in case they would give me the discount. AND they did. So with the 25% off on both bags, I got the op art tote for only $198. Just hope it doesn't look like "too much" on me or too young.:nuts:

Wow, congrats!!! Can I ask how did you get it for only $198, I thought it would be $261 with the 25% off?