Light Olive owners - does it go with everything?

Obviously a gorgeous color, which I'm also debating, but just wondering of those who have one - how does it work with your wardrobe and matching with various colors? As beautiful as I find some of the colors like Outremer or Cyclade or even Raisin, I really need something that I can carry often and can match with just about any outfit.

I'm not too careful about matching, BUT having said that ... I think Light Olive could go with a great many things (black, grey, brown, blue, tans, white). Like I said, I'm not too careful about matching, so maybe someone with more fashion sense can chime in. :smile:

I held a poll at another thread with light olive as one of the choices. Although I did not end up picking light olive, a lot of people said it is a very wearable color and quite neutral. It's my DH's favorite and he's a bit disappointed I didn't pick it.

I tend to like when my handbag "clashes" with my outfit. I love the unexpected pop of color, whatever color it may be. Just my two cents..:Partyhat:

I TOTALLY get that and love that look on others, but for me, not so much. That's why although I think colors like Outremer are GORGEOUS, they aren't the best for me - but I think Light Olive might be...maybe...we'll see...;)

I have a light olive day bag on order. For me it is the perfect shade as it will go with everything I own. I tend to go for browns but figure that this olive green can work for me as well as any brown. I am really looking forward to this bag.

I love this! So true, maybe I'm thinking about it the wrong way and should get the B Bag colors I want and then match my wardrobe to them ;)

I quote another post "Ask not what your Bbag can do for you, but what you can do for your Bbag" !! :graucho:

But on a more practical side, I'd see how much I LOOOOOVE the color. Deeply TDF love (which means you can wear clothes to match the bag) or just a huge admiration with no long term commitment.

I am waiting for an olive City to be delivered today. Since I haven't seen the color yet IRL, I'm not sure how neutral it is. I did have an 06 Origan City that was a light olive color, and I really wore it with more than I expected last summer (as I didn't think at the time that I was a green bag person, lol). But, if you think about it, what doesn't green go with in nature?

I've already seen one in the boutique (City in Olive) and it's absolutely gorgeous 'cept that i'm wanting to buy a First so i've passed (sth tells me i'm going to regret that)!

Anyway, great colour. me thinks it will go well with many colours.