Cancelled Fendi B bag

Staci B

Let's get fired up
Sep 27, 2006
I ordered a bone Fendi B Bag from the brownsfashion.com sale and now I got an email telling me that they have run out of the bag. I am so upset about this.

Does anyone know where I could find this bag. Actually I don't know if I want to pay full price for the bag seeing as they were selling it for half price in the sale. Does anyone else feel the same about that. Once soomething is sold for half price you cant imagine buying it at such a high price?

Oh, that's painful! Browns did that to my order for the burgundy patent B Fendi belt. I bought it online to match my burgundy B Fendi bag, and a week later got an email from them saying they no longer have the belt. Deflating.

Oh, that's painful! Browns did that to my order for the burgundy patent B Fendi belt. I bought it online to match my burgundy B Fendi bag, and a week later got an email from them saying they no longer have the belt. Deflating.

that is SO annoying/frustrating. I hate when I get all excited about buying something, only for the order to get cancelled! Happened to me last christmas with Cole Haan and Anthropologie! These places need better inventory tracking or something.

With Browns the reason is because they share inventory with the store. There isn't a special inventory for just the online website. I should have gone down to the store and bought it:crybaby:

Will they have more stuff for the new year?