Inlaid Red Multicolor Inlaid Peyton #14825 $398

Apr 18, 2009
Here is the new red/orange fabric inlaid Peyton:
It is the large size of the inlaid Peyton's and is very lightweight to carry:
The fabric is satin, with inlaid suede, textured leather, patent leather and leather. The handles are orange leather with an approx drop of 10". The hardware is gold tone.

Attachments

• peyton fabric inlaid lg tote 001.jpg
    peyton fabric inlaid lg tote 001.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 287
  • peyton fabric inlaid lg tote 003.jpg
    peyton fabric inlaid lg tote 003.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 163
  • peyton fabric inlaid lg tote 004.jpg
    peyton fabric inlaid lg tote 004.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 183
  • peyton fabric inlaid lg tote 006.jpg
    peyton fabric inlaid lg tote 006.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 137
  • peyton fabric inlaid lg tote 005.jpg
    peyton fabric inlaid lg tote 005.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 153
Oh My Goodness she looks just like a Tequila Sunrise.... Stunnning....

You get all the amazing bags... So beautiful and I love the colors..

That's a beautiful bag. Congrats. I love the gold chain straps with that color combination. Do you feel that the satin is sturdy enough to be banged around a little bit without snagging or is it more of a special occasion bag? TIA.

I have the satin Alex, and have not had any problems with it so far. I am also extremely careful and gentle with my bags, so I am not the best person to ask. This satin fabric has shade variations that are orange on the top portion of the bag and turn to red towards the bottom. I find that very interesting. The slouch is great. At first I felt it was too big, but I think it is okay because of the slouch. I love how light weight it is. I am going on a road trip up to the mountains tomorrow and will be able to fit all my regular stuff in this bag, as well as a water bottle, dog leash, etc. Love it. :tup::sunshine: