How to read Chanel tags?

Terrific info - thank you so much!

On a side note, if I have some info to add to the "Style Codes and Dimensions of the Timeless Classics" permanent thread, what would be the best way to submit that? I can't figure out how to send a message to the moderator and the thread is closed to replies . . . this forum has been so helpful to me, so I want to "give back" if I can!

Terrific info - thank you so much!

On a side note, if I have some info to add to the "Style Codes and Dimensions of the Timeless Classics" permanent thread, what would be the best way to submit that? I can't figure out how to send a message to the moderator and the thread is closed to replies . . . this forum has been so helpful to me, so I want to "give back" if I can!

I believe in order to be able to send messages to the Mod, Nat, you will need more post counts by posting more to the forum. You have 4 at the moment.

Hi All,

I'm getting quite an education from reading this thread - thank you, Sophie! Like Sigma, I'm missing the tag to my red caviar Maxi. My wonderful husband bought it at Neiman Marcus for Christmas. Can Neiman's reproduce the style information that was on the original tag?

Hi All,

I'm getting quite an education from reading this thread - thank you, Sophie! Like Sigma, I'm missing the tag to my red caviar Maxi. My wonderful husband bought it at Neiman Marcus for Christmas. Can Neiman's reproduce the style information that was on the original tag?

Updating by my missing tag: Since SAKS mailed my patent GST bag to my friend's house. I first got the bag (without box since it is too big according to my friend) and I found out it was missing the original tag. I called SAKs about it and my SA made a SAKS tag and mailed to me. After I got the box weeks later and found it was not the original box(without any bar code sticks on the box). I called SAKS again and told SA I don't feel comfortable without original tag and box. My SA then offered me an exchange if she got the same bag. Ten minutes later she told me she would mail me the original tag. I got the original tag last week and it is the end of story. ( I don't know why she didn't mail me the original one the first time).

Udated as of 3/11/2010 :biggrin:

13XXXXXX series - 2009 - 2010
12XXXXXX series - 2008 - 2009
11XXXXXX series - 2006 - 2008
10XXXXXX series - 2005 - 2006
9XXXXXX series - 2004 - 2005
8XXXXXX series - 2003 - 2004
7XXXXXX series - 2001 - 2003
6XXXXXX series - 2000 - 2001
5XXXXXX series - 1997 - 1999
4XXXXXX series - 1996 - 1997
3XXXXXX series - 1994 - 1996