Treesje Exclusive at Aster Alice - Vote now!!

^ LOL, haha, that'd be nice, but I don't think it's too likely!

I'm thinking the grey would likely be the same one as in the Marley, Duchess, etc... That was the most recent soft grey used, after all, don't think there have been any others since then. (What's killing me is that this was the grey I really wanted in the Asher from Fall '09, but there was, like, only one of those being sold anywhere! :nuts: And the Asher and Magnolia that I currently have are way too similar to these two to possibly justify them!)

any of the more knowledgable ladies out there know how it works?? (starkfan, starkfan are u there???:P).....last year with the cream SO were there only a limited amount made and then that was it??

LOL, I'm not in the US, so there are time zone differences at play! ;) The Cream Magnolia SO was a special situation, since Treesje doesn't otherwise do SOs, and this was specifically for the TPF folks in relation to the subforum being created. They took orders for this one, so I think they only made the number that was ordered (maybe with a couple of spares at most, I guess), and that was it. Some ladies returned theirs due to little black spots on the leather, but I'm not sure what ever happened to the extras, i.e. whether they were sold at full price. They definitely never turned up on the Treesje.com store or in the sample sale they had last year, AFAIK.

For this one, I'm thinking that, unless AA orders more, they probably won't resurface after this... If it's being marketed as an exclusive to one store in particular, I can't imagine that there'd be a regular production run of these bags being sold to other stores after this. Hopefully AA may end up ordering more than 10 if the presales go fast!

thanks starkfan!! i really hope its not just the ten....unless i am misunderstanding the email...but i dont think so....if it is the grey like my marley that i sold i would be in heaven....it looks the same....i will just cross my fingers that i get one or if i dont that they see a lot of interest and order more....this is a bag that i would be willing to wait for...

^ LOL, haha, that'd be nice, but I don't think it's too likely!

I'm thinking the grey would likely be the same one as in the Marley, Duchess, etc... That was the most recent soft grey used, after all, don't think there have been any others since then. (What's killing me is that this was the grey I really wanted in the Asher from Fall '09, but there was, like, only one of those being sold anywhere! :nuts: And the Asher and Magnolia that I currently have are way too similar to these two to possibly justify them!)

LOL, I'm not in the US, so there are time zone differences at play! ;) The Cream Magnolia SO was a special situation, since Treesje doesn't otherwise do SOs, and this was specifically for the TPF folks in relation to the subforum being created. They took orders for this one, so I think they only made the number that was ordered (maybe with a couple of spares at most, I guess), and that was it. Some ladies returned theirs due to little black spots on the leather, but I'm not sure what ever happened to the extras, i.e. whether they were sold at full price. They definitely never turned up on the Treesje.com store or in the sample sale they had last year, AFAIK.

For this one, I'm thinking that, unless AA orders more, they probably won't resurface after this... If it's being marketed as an exclusive to one store in particular, I can't imagine that there'd be a regular production run of these bags being sold to other stores after this. Hopefully AA may end up ordering more than 10 if the presales go fast!

I called Treesje yesterday and they told me that the Cream Magnolia's that were returned, etc was sold at their sample sale... just what they told me so I have no idea. I do know that the Cream magnolia is my HG bag and I would give way more than retail for one. I would love a Gray as well but like a little smoother looking leathers, a little distressed is OK but not all wrinkled to bad... this is just what I like.
WOW, ONLY 10... why are Treesje Ashers and Magnolia's so hard to buy??? I mean come on, I can find about any Balenciaga, RM, Prada, etc but when it comes to Treesje its like finding a needle in a hay stack, SIGH!!! Is it that Treesje is not that ... out there yet, feet off the ground good yet??? I am just asking because I have never seen a bag that is so hard to find... EVER!!! I also don't understand... why does not Treesje always keep the Magnolia and Asher as their staple/classic style bags??? I know they would make tons just off these two styles alone. VENT, RANT, VENT, RANT...lol!!!

I called Treesje yesterday and they told me that the Cream Magnolia's that were returned, etc was sold at their sample sale... just what they told me so I have no idea. I do know that the Cream magnolia is my HG bag and I would give way more than retail for one. I would love a Gray as well but like a little smoother looking leathers, a little distressed is OK but not all wrinkled to bad... this is just what I like.
WOW, ONLY 10... why are Treesje Ashers and Magnolia's so hard to buy??? I mean come on, I can find about any Balenciaga, RM, Prada, etc but when it comes to Treesje its like finding a needle in a hay stack, SIGH!!! Is it that Treesje is not that ... out there yet, feet off the ground good yet??? I am just asking because I have never seen a bag that is so hard to find... EVER!!! I also don't understand... why does not Treesje always keep the Magnolia and Asher as their staple/classic style bags??? I know they would make tons just off these two styles alone. VENT, RANT, VENT, RANT...lol!!!

Oh, I see, I had no idea the Cream Magnolias turned up at the SS! Treesje only had one in-person sample sale last winter, in LA, and only a handful of tPFers managed to make it down there, I think, and I don't recall seeing a mention of the Cream Magnolias being spotted there. (And seeing as I'm not even in the US, as mentioned, heading there wasn't really an option for me either! ;)) Thanks for posting the info!

The Asher actually is one of Treesje's staple bags and best-sellers, and they make it every season in new colours. Some colours do seem to be a little harder than others to find, from season to season, but another reason as to why they can be hard to find is that they generally sell out pretty fast too. Balenciaga, Prada, etc, are way more well known, so of course production and sales are on a much larger scale worldwide (as compared to a small company that's not all that well-known to most people) and it's easier to find popular colours/styles. It's not really a fair comparison, IMHO, given that it's like comparing apples and oranges to, say, dragonfruit. As for RM, production seems to have been ramped way up in recent years as they've expanded, so that probably explains their prevalence. TBQH as well, I'd much rather Treesje keep production at a lower level (or growing at a highly manageable, albeit slower, pace) as long as the quality stays at the same level too... JMHO.

ok ladies i got confirmation today from AA....only 10.....yes you heard me right...only 10 bags will be for sale and they will not be ordering any more....that really stinks....she said they do have 5 more in the store itself and may put them online if the others all sell out....so hopefully some of us will get lucky...

That is totally ridiculous!!! 10 bags? Are you freaking kidding me?!

I seriously hope the leather is smooth and not wrinkled...just a personal preference!

And I was one of the ones that returned my cream magnolia, it had TONS of black dots, I was so sad I had to return it but couldn't justify paying full price for something that was defective...

^ jx, was it still FP?? I thought they sold them at a 10% or 15% discount for tPFers? It was still above $500, IIRC, so I do hear you on not keeping a bag that's that close to FP, but I don't think it was actually $595, was it?

I can't believe they are only going to have 10 bags available. AA could make so much more money if they ordered more than 10 bags. There are so many people just on TPF that want a Magnolia.

Just so you know how much I am lusting over a Magnolia...Last night I actually had a dream that I found my gray shine Magnolia on Bonanzle. I can't believe I am actually having dreams about a purse. :rolleyes:

i dont get it either guys....but that is what AA said....she just emailed me this morning....and i think the grey is the same as the marley grey (from the pic) and that leather is soft and smooshy and on my marley was quite wrinkley...but i love that look...
so i dont know...i am going to hold out for the pre-sale at the end of the month and if i get one i get one....if not i guess i will wait for a mag to pop up somewhere...

i never do either....the only FP bag i will have is my RM SO for the BBW with the fuchsia and silver that I started in December....so if i do pull the trigger on this I am done with my bag collection....I really want a mag in grey...that is the last color I need in my collection....if I can make enough sales I will probably go for it....but the likelihood of gettin one I am sure is low anyway....