Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

No_1_Diva,
Thank you for sharing your experience.

AMJ,
Size 17 on me also isn't as loose as Reese's. I think it can slide 2.5" up my wrist. I agree with you that it gives you more opportunities to layer it with others, not that I am that fashionable and creative :P

Thank you again!

Sweetie_sg,
Thank you for taking the trouble to measure your wrist size for us. Was the pic you posted taken recently?

My wrist size is 5.75", not much diff from yours. Are you consideing getting a 17 or you r still ok with 16?

Thank you all wonderful, kind and helpful ladies for your advice and sharing of your experience with choosing the bangle size. Yesterday I went with a friend to try the fitting again, and finally decided to go with size 17.

The pic i posted show me wearing 17 on left hand, which is smaller than my right hand. Yesterday I tried both on my right hand, where i intend to wear it, and both are actually ok, but i decided to go with 17, slightly loose, but i fail the 'squeeze test', so should be ok.

And I came back with my new Trinity ring. Looking forward for Cartier to call to collect my love bangle when it arrives.

Chessmont,
I think size 17 will be too small, i suggest try 18 and even 19.

Sweetie_sg,
Thank you for taking the trouble to measure your wrist size for us. Was the pic you posted taken recently?

My wrist size is 5.75", not much diff from yours. Are you consideing getting a 17 or you r still ok with 16?

maybe if i buy another one i would choose size 17. the photo was taken early this year. so have you decided yet which size to go for??:graucho::graucho::graucho:

Congratulations, bagalogist!
I was able to squeeze my hand into 18 few months ago (not easily), but not now (I am currently pregnant for 7 months...). I think I will be able to do it again after birth! :P

Thank you all wonderful, kind and helpful ladies for your advice and sharing of your experience with choosing the bangle size. Yesterday I went with a friend to try the fitting again, and finally decided to go with size 17.

The pic i posted show me wearing 17 on left hand, which is smaller than my right hand. Yesterday I tried both on my right hand, where i intend to wear it, and both are actually ok, but i decided to go with 17, slightly loose, but i fail the 'squeeze test', so should be ok.

And I came back with my new Trinity ring. Looking forward for Cartier to call to collect my love bangle when it arrives.

Chessmont,

Bextasy,
Thank you.

Lanasyogamama,
What I am afraid is which ever one i get, i may want the other one later, that would be terrible ;)

Vuittonslover,Winston & Jayne1,
Thank you ladies. May I ask what size is your wrist?

AStarN20Pearls & Camommyof3,
How I wish they hv 16.5cm..... Thanks ladies!

I am not sure what size my wrist is.. but I know they tried to talk me into a size 17. I didnt want it to be able to flip over. I only wanted the underside to get scratched up... so got the smaller size so it wouldn't flip around.

I have two 16's that I wear on the same wrist... and they both fit fine.

Chessmont,
Ah! You've already made your decision. Congratulations! Good that you've tried the bangle on your right wrist where you will wear your bangle! Enjoy!