opinions on the Suhali line?

ladydior815

Jun 5, 2006
i purchased my first LV recently and it's the suhali lockit pm in white. i wanted to ask for everyone's opinion on this line because the majority of the threads i see on here is about monogram. I've had very strange experiences when i take my bag out. strangers stare and keep staring even when i look right at them. its unbelievable. women walk right into their husbands because they can't take their eyes off the bag. however i haven't gotten any real compliments, only constant, long stares. my family just says things like, "it's cute but i'd never buy it because white is too hard to maintain." i love my bag regardless of what others think but i'm just curious as to what most people think of LV's suhali line. I'm considering getting another LV but this was the one I just had to have.

Suhali, is one of the most "stealth" LV lines that is incredibly stunning. I love the simplicity of the designs and the amazing leather. Most people won't really recognize it as being LV unless they are LV aficionados, which sometimes is a good thing as it is quite subtle and lady like.:love:

Congrats! I LOVE the Suhali line..all I have right now is the plum agenda but I want to get the black Le Fab someday. I think it's just a really elegant line and doesn't scream LV (not that I mind the monogram bags a bit).
You're probably getting looks because these days, people spend a LOT of time trying to figure out whose bags are by what designer and since there aren't any logos, no one can figure it out. ;)

i purchased my first LV recently and it's the suhali lockit pm in white. i wanted to ask for everyone's opinion on this line because the majority of the threads i see on here is about monogram. I've had very strange experiences when i take my bag out. strangers stare and keep staring even when i look right at them. its unbelievable. women walk right into their husbands because they can't take their eyes off the bag. however i haven't gotten any real compliments, only constant, long stares. my family just says things like, "it's cute but i'd never buy it because white is too hard to maintain." i love my bag regardless of what others think but i'm just curious as to what most people think of LV's suhali line. I'm considering getting another LV but this was the one I just had to have.

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Congrats on your suhali lockit! It's such a stunning and classy bag. :love:

i love the Suhali line; it's the most elegant line around i have a white L'Epanoui GM and i love it to death, and i'm thinking of getting a black L'Ingenieux PM one of these days :graucho:

Thanks to everyone that responded. All of you are so sweet. :smile: Your comments made me so happy. I was beginning to think all these people were looking at me because they didn't like the bag. :shrugs: Here are some new pics.

Attachments

• closeup.jpg
    closeup.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 80
  • lockit1.jpg
    lockit1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 103
  • lockit2.jpg
    lockit2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 130