I used to

Maes

O.G.
Sep 23, 2009
like small-medium bags before I was introduced to Coach. Now, I seem to go for tha larger ones...see my francine? its huge! I think it is my largest one follow by my peyton. Has this happened to you?

Yes. My first Coach was a small soho flap and was quite content with carrying a small bag. That is until I bought my Legacy Mandy. Now I only want to carry large bags! I know the larger bags are more expensive too, but I always say, it's a small price to pay to be prepared for an occasion. ;)

Oh yes my Taste has gotten progessively larger and so have my accessories... I use to use just a small wallet now I use 2 wristlets, 1 large wallet, & a skinny. That and all my other stuff like my eyeglasses & case and agenda book really fill up these large bags..

The trend is for smaller bags this year but it is not working for me...LOL

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See for me I've always like small, and I still think the medium sized purses are big. The first time I saw a medium Zoe I thought it was HUGE. I now have a Groovy and I can't understand why a bigger bag would ever be necessary.

I'm so curious though - what are you ladies carrying around on a daily basis? I have a Coach wallet, Coach makeup bag, cell phone, work keys and maybe sunglasses and that's it. And I can fit all that into the Groovy with room to spare.

So let's have it - I want to know what you are carrying around every day!!! :nuts:

crissy besides carrying my large wallet, I carry a cosmetic bag, a perfume, a VS spray, VS hand cream, candies, car keys, house keys, work keys, pen, calculator, glasses and other stuff I can fit in it.
Right now I am carrying my legacy satchel to work and its too small. My cosmetic bag doesnt fit in it.

crissy besides carrying my large wallet, I carry a cosmetic bag, a perfume, a VS spray, VS hand cream, candies, car keys, house keys, work keys, pen, calculator, glasses and other stuff I can fit in it.
Right now I am carrying my legacy satchel to work and its too small. My cosmetic bag doesnt fit in it.

Well then get rid of the VS stuff and perfume and calculator. :P See, I just helped you get some room. OK, maybe you can keep the hand cream.

Really - a calculator??????????? I use my DH for that, and if he isn't around I have one on my cell phone. You didn't mention a cell phone??

Yes, my bags have gotten larger in the past year. I am a small person 5'2", and never liked large bags because I felt they looked overwhelming on me. But lately, I want a larger bag so I can fit more stuff in it if the need arises. I also used to like zippered top bags. Now I look for bags that have the magnetic closure cuz it's easier to get in and out of. :P

Well then get rid of the VS stuff and perfume and calculator. :P See, I just helped you get some room. OK, maybe you can keep the hand cream.

Really - a calculator??????????? I use my DH for that, and if he isn't around I have one on my cell phone. You didn't mention a cell phone??

lol yes I do carry my cell phone and the calculator is for my finance and statistics classes ... and sometimes for calculation coach discount lol

lol yes I do carry my cell phone and the calculator is for my finance and statistics classes ... and sometimes for calculation coach discount lol

OK, I can see I'm not gonna convert you into a small bag person. Hee Hee. Do you own that inlaid in your avatar - SHE'S A BEAUTY!!! That's not too big of a purse though!!

I can forgive ya for the calculator then - esp. if it's one of those special finance ones. And yeah, we need to be able to calculate discounts, although I think most of us can do that in record time now. :P

OK, I can see I'm not gonna convert you into a small bag person. Hee Hee. Do you own that inlaid in your avatar - SHE'S A BEAUTY!!! That's not too big of a purse though!!

I can forgive ya for the calculator then - esp. if it's one of those special finance ones. And yeah, we need to be able to calculate discounts, although I think most of us can do that in record time now. :P

lol I do still have small bags though...but slowly going into bigger ones.
Yeah I do have the mellon inlaid...actually I own both black and mellon and it was such a trouble getting them. Those bags are a medium size I think but they can carry a lot.

I typically carry a D&B french wallet, small makeup bag, cell phone, and car/house keys. When driving into the office, I'll carry my work ID/badge and work keys as well. I rarely carry my sunglasses though as the case is too big and bulky, unless I'm carrying a larger sized bag like the large Sabrina or Julianne.

I used to have only small bags and they always seemed adequate - but once I got a Hailey I've had trouble going back to any of my smaller bags. I try not to carry the Hailey (leather) every day because the weight aggravates my shoulder problems, but I always seem to need something or other that I didn't have room for in my KS Tina or Coach Demi Pouch. Or I use a small bag and need a separate tote for my umbrella, book, gloves, lunch, sunglasses, etc. and the weight ends up being the same anyway!