LV Icons Book(My first LV purchase)

drewcouture

In LVoe.
Dec 27, 2006
Well, I'm a newbie to LV and all, but especially after I heard that the Icons book was only 18.95, I had to get it! Since I'm not close to a store(the closest one is 2 hours away in Atlanta), I hoped that I could just call the 866 number. The lady who helped me was very nice and she told me that the distribution center was out of the Icons book, but that she could connect me with a store that had it. After that, I couldnt help myself- I got three of them! Hopefully I should be receiving them in the next few days. I'm so excited! Anyway, I've just got a question, can I call ANY LV store, and they will ship me an item? Thanks so much! I'll be sure to post pics of one of the books as soon as I get it!

It's a hard cover book with 80 pages, mostly of pictures.

My sis got me one for Christmas, and she talked them into putting it in a box, with a card, and a couple of catalogues chucked in! It's a neat little book.

haha, I wish I was that well off; I was on the phone and he asked how many I wanted. At first I hesistated and remembered what my mother always told me always get more than needed! The SA on the phone was a bit surprised. I was like can I get three? He put down the phone and asked someone else before he told me I could. I think I'm going to keep one, give one to one of my best friends as an additional late Christmas gift, and the last one is for my grandma- she loves LV as well! I'm so excited for it to come!:rolleyes:

haha, I wish I was that well off; I was on the phone and he asked how many I wanted. At first I hesistated and remembered what my mother always told me always get more than needed! The SA on the phone was a bit surprised. I was like can I get three? He put down the phone and asked someone else before he told me I could. I think I'm going to keep one, give one to one of my best friends as an additional late Christmas gift, and the last one is for my grandma- she loves LV as well! I'm so excited for it to come!:rolleyes:

You're so nice:love:

Questions for everyone, "does this book come in different language?" "is it only sold in America and Europe? how about Asia?"