Bonazle - Response to OBO?

Lush Life

Genius of Love
O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
I just made my first visit to Bonazle, and spotted a bag I'd like to snag. The seller offered a BIN or OBO option, and I best offered 90% of the BIN price, but have not received any response in more than 24 hours. Do any Bonazlers know how long I am bound by the OBO offer? TIA! :biggrin:

I think it might expire after a week or two (that's sort of a guess). However, if you've found something else and this seller hasn't responded, I believe you can cancel the offer.

Thanks denimbarks and fashion_mom1. I have noticed that the traffic seems a little slower on Bonazle than eBay, but they also seem to a much better job of policing fakes so I feel a little more comfortable shopping there. I will definitely give it another day or two before just trying the shop, but the item is out of stock online, so I really hope the seller responds.

I'm glad to find this info. I made an offer on 2 bags and am anxiously awaiting seller response...not because the seller is taking too long (it's been 12 hours!) but because I really don't want to lose out on the bags.

Hi, you need to go to the item, that you put an offer on and pull up the sellers profile, and see when was the last time they visited. Some sellers put stuff on Bonanzle, and hardly check and see if anything is going on with them. Just a suggestion.

No. :confused1: And I followed yellowbernie's advice and checked the seller's profile, and the were "last seen" on 3/10/10. I think I'm going to cancel my bid and just wait until the bag is available online again. :shrugs:

I would cancel. Other wise you could be in limbo for a really long time.

Wasn't that just yesterday, though? When did you make the offer? **ETA: I just noticed that you made the offer before yesterday. Never mind.

It doesn't look like my seller has been on since I made the offer, so I'm going to give it another day or 2. It's hard to wait, though! I probably should have used the "contact seller" option.

I'd try the "contact seller" option as well. Sometimes I get the Bonanzle offer emails, but I always get the "contact seller" emails. Every once in a while I'll get a Bonanzle offer email and click on the link to it and the offer won't show up. Try the "contact seller" option and see if they respond then.