Mulberry launch invite??

Feb 2, 2009
I got in from work earlier to find an invite from Mulberry in the post to 'The Mulberry playground launch' (assuming 'playground' is this seasons theme), never had one of these before so just wondering if anyone else has one/been to one? if so, is it worth going to? can I take a friend? & why do I have to rsvp - is this so they have an idea how many people will go? The invite is not exactly loaded with info on what to expect so sorry for all the questions, any info much appreciated - thanks x

There is a page about it in Grazia - the Grazia reader event is 11.30am to 4pm on Sat 27th March- free draw to win a pair of shoes -and if you buy anything you get a free embroidered care bag and a free ruby bow bracelet!!! have your photo taken on the fairground horse (?) enjoy an express manicure while you are there- sounds good to me!!!

Sounds similar to the one I went to in leeds a few months back, was really fun! they had all the ready to wear collection at the one I went too, and free manicures, facials etc. V funky, and well worth a visit id say!

Yes thats the same time as on the invite, ooh free Ruby bow bracelet & care bag with purchases - perhaps I will go if the Ink patent Bays (my HG) is available by then, might as well get some freebies if I'm going to buy it anyway!! :biggrin:

I also received one today, really want to go but will be in Manchester that weekend :sad: Would have been the prefect time to buy a black bays if there's free gifts involved, oh well...

Oh, I have not got one! But then I live oop north so perhaps they didn't think I would make the trek to Bond Street, lol. Dp will be relieved though. He would probably have pleaded with me not to go, lol...