Lamb Fans Wearing their bags

Here's a picture of me with my Love Imperia, per the request of lamblove8 (sorry i look like such a dork in these, lol). Hope this helps your bag purchasing decision!

Attachments

• php8HfauWPM.jpg
    php8HfauWPM.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 485
  • phpexXM0XPM.jpg
    phpexXM0XPM.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 482
for the lovely lamblove8 --- pictures with the Pavia for scale. (I started with the black until I realized it blended right in my outfit... then I switched to white!)

Attachments

• phphmf0DHAM.jpg
    phphmf0DHAM.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 445
  • phpoun7vcAM.jpg
    phpoun7vcAM.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 428
  • phpy3O6ubAM.jpg
    phpy3O6ubAM.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 400
Thank you so much Barbie! I actually love the black bag, even with the black outfit... it adds a different grain and texture, and the chain adds some sparkle. Very nice! Beautiful pix as always!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Time to revive and bump!! he he! I have some mod shots!! One special request too from Bentley.

Charlemagne
KENSINGTON SUTTON
Ultraviolet Nikola in Argon (My butter-baby.)

Last edited:
THANKS Legsie!!! OMG I love that sutton! I thought it would be too saggy b/c the leather is soft but its great! Thanks again....

You're so welcome! No, it's not saggy. It scoops down a bit but the piping on the front and back help give it some structure. The leather is a bit thicker than the Music line bags also. Very lush leather on the Kensington bags!

Sorry, didn't realize how dark the pic was til I posted. I am wearing my favorite Harajuku Lovers tee that spells out B-A-N-A-N-A-S on the back. My African Argyle Worthington sure does stand out though! :P

attachment.php

Attachments

• AA_Worthington.jpg
    AA_Worthington.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 882