Kristin Satchel Question

pilotgirl

Apr 8, 2008
I plan to use my PCE tomorrow and just looked at the website only to find that the Kristin satchel (small one) isn't showing up in yellow! Was I imagining/assuming it existed or is it really sold out?!?! I'm SO bummed! Also...does anyone know when or if additional colors in this bag will be released?? TIA!

I plan to use my PCE tomorrow and just looked at the website only to find that the Kristin satchel (small one) isn't showing up in yellow! Was I imagining/assuming it existed or is it really sold out?!?! I'm SO bummed! Also...does anyone know when or if additional colors in this bag will be released?? TIA!

They might be. My SA checked right before the Kristen collection launched and there were only 80 something in the system. I heard the satchel (not sure if small or large) will come in violet as well.

It's true...small yellow Kristin satchel are gone, none available at JAX. I picked up the small yellow hobo and the small Payton drawstring bag in black...still deciding if that was the right color choice...any input?? The other options are bone and melon, both cute...